Anyone know what this strain is? WGT-F

Hi friends. I did email customer service but of course i’m curious and i wanted to drop this weekend and I bet they’re closed now. I got my “dreamy mixpack” today (blue dream, cali dream and skywalker OG) and got one little baggie hand written with WGT-F on it. i’m expecting to get skywalker seeds, but this one kinda doesn’t make sense (the others match up). anyone have the same?

thanks!

1 Like

I would email customer service to see what they say. I have no clue.

3 Likes

I don’t know for sure because it’s new and I haven’t seen a package. But ilgm has wedding cake in feminized form now. Would be my best guess anyway, checking with customer service is best bet.

1 Like

@KinSEDC I emailed customer service the Friday after Thanksgiving, I received a reply from Sarah in customer service Saturday morning. She took care of my issue same day.

3 Likes

oh you’re right! that one at least comes the closest.

2 Likes

“We got that fire”?

2 Likes

Wait what? I missed something new?
Guess I did.

3 Likes

I’m case anyone missed some other new ones here’s the rest.

3 Likes

LOL yep, lots of new goodies!

so maybe I got Wedding Take seeds? Or What T F seeds?

1 Like

ooh or maybe a secret new strain that hasn’t been announced yet…

Wedding Glue Thunderfuck. i like it.

4 Likes

You should grow it and see :smiley:

1 Like

this next grow may be one of everything i have lol

2 Likes

I’ll go out on a limb and say that the “F” is for female. There. I did the hardest part. The rest is up to y’all! :laughing:

1 Like

lol thanks, @LandShark

1 Like

minor mystery solved! WTG is somehow skywalker lol.

2 Likes

Way to go! Wait… :confused:

There’s a Star Wars joke there somewhere, too.

1 Like

I was JUST about to say the same thing. someone’s having a good snicker to themselves.

I don’t know the movies well enough to make a funny, yet also relevant reference :joy:

White, Tatooine Farmboy?

Alright. Admittedly, I know a little.

1 Like

yeah i really wanted a clever, quick comeback but i couldn’t think of anything beyond wookie… uuuuh, nothing…

and i did get some free seeds and one is a wookie. of course i’m intrigued.