Anyone Know What This Bug Is?

Noticed this little guy on my leaf any ideas? And if so what can I do to control the issue.

Not sure the bug, but neem oil in water with a couple drops of dish soap, in a fine spray bottle. Don’t soak, but be somewhat liberal. Over/under leaves, top of dirt/soil. Every other day for about a week in morning or evening to avoid sunburn. Then once a week to maintain. Jacks Dead Bug Juice is a premix spray that works as well. Good luck!!

1 Like

Okay I’ve been trying Neem oil with water and dish soap no success but I’m trying Maggie’s farm 3-1 garden spray now hopefully it works thank you for the response

If not captain jacks dead bug is supposed to be good too

2 Likes

I’ll have to check that out next if this doesn’t work thank you!

Haven’t heard of Maggie’s Farm pest control, but my wife and I went to CO Springs for our honeymoon this year and deeeeeefinitely went the dispensary. Can’t do that here in _____. Only downside was covid restrictions made it a kind of lengthy process.

1 Like

That is a thrip, and the thing about thrips, where you see one, there’s many more. Captain Jacks will get them squared away.

Yep, exactly. I soak mine, pay close attention to where the sections where the leaves join to main stems, they love hiding in there.
Always spray right before lights out.

3 Likes

After having cabbage worms that could play in the eye of a needle (tiniest suckers I’ve ever seen), and a couple other minor issues with 6 legged pests I stay on it. Tried not to douse the little brown spider I had in mine, but no sacrifice, no victory!!

2 Likes

Big fan of Captain Jacks grow outside I use it every three or four days. No bugs.