Anyone know what that is ? burn leafs

Hallo guys I need help I have clones and they have weird burned leaves and I don’t know what that means. I have searched the whole internet and don’t know how to solve this problem.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) clones
-Age of plant 1 month and 1/2 week
-Method: Soild
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc) plastic
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ph 6.2/6.5
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable 2.0
-Method used to measure PH and TDS. Na
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space indoor build own room
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
Luckygrow 6x universal 330w
-Actual wattage draw of lights. 330w
-Current Light Schedule 12-12
-Temps; Day, Night 26-23/22 Celsius
-Humidity; Day, Night. 40-40
-Ventilation system; Yes,
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, humidifier
-Co2; Yes

2 Likes

Hello @KonradGrow it looks very similar to ‘painted nail’ which is typically associated with excess N during feeding I believe. If so a good flush could remove any excess supplements in your container.

Just a thought but some others will be here soon to weigh in. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

What size pots are you using and how much water are you using at a time to me this is a sign of over watering

1 Like

Pot size is 24cmx24cm and 28cm length
Watering 1L in 3/4 days

1 Like

Sorry how many gallons of soil does your pot hold and 1 litter every 3 to 4 days?

1 Like

its says 11L soil that is 2.9 gallons i think, yes 1liter every 3 / 4 days for 1 pot.

1 Like

11 liters is roughly i believe 2.5 gallons and are you allowing for run off and what kind of nutrients are you using

1 Like

i dont know what you mean (are you allowing for run off) and i use a ferro. and i use this schedule

1 Like

Run off is the water that comes out from the bottom of the pot when you water also when using synthetic nutrients its required to allow for 10 to 15% run off so that you dont get salt build up in the root zone if you have salt build up it can lead to a slew of issues

3 Likes

Ow its run of mayby 5%

1 Like

Do you test your run off at all for ph or ppm?

1 Like

No but next time i will do.

1 Like

Definitely do it allows you to keep tack of the values in the root zones with soil always ph to 6.5 -6.8 ypu want your run off ph and values to be very similar to what you watering in

2 Likes