Anyone know what’s wrong with this plant?

It’s a zkittlez auto, 4th week of flower

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

-What strain, zkittlez auto, ilgm
-Age of plant: 4th week flower
-Method: Soil ffof
-Vessels: Fabric pot
-PH and TDS of water: 6-6.5 ph not sure of tds

-Indoor 4x2 tent
-Light system LED, Spiderfarmer sf1000
-Actual wattage draw of lights: 108w
-Current Light Schedule 24/0
-Temps; Day, Night stays constant around 80f
-Humidity; Day, Night also remains pretty constant 45-55%
-Ventilation system; Yes, ac infinity 4” in-line fan and carbon filter
-AC, Yes outside tent, no hu/dehu
-Co2; No

1 Like

How close is your light?

When using ffof it is critical to test TDS so you know how much to feed or not feed as dependant on how much is in the soil. What are you feeding her?

This looks like nute burn to me. If you can’t tell us the TDS, then please tell us about your feeding habits.

2 Likes

I’m using pridelands dry amendments, I only use this 1tsp per gallon of medium once a week. I do have a tds meter though. What’s the best way to use it?

Water her till she pukes, LOL no just put enough water thru her till it runs out. Collect runoff and test. Ph and TDS.

1 Like

I’ve not heard of anyone using this for cannabis, but that doesn’t mean a whole lot. I notice that it contains microbes, which can dramatically increase nutrient uptake and lead to an increased chance of nute burn (depending on how much is in it.)

May need a good flush! But wait till the TDS #s are posted.also you should by watering to runoff every time and testing!

The leaves curling upwards means there underwaterd if they fold downwards overwatered the curling inwards is from to much light intensity what kinda light are u using and how far away is it from the plant and do u measure from top of plant or base of plant

It’s an sf1000 about 12” from top of plant, tds read around 2000 ppm, and ph was 5.9

At 2k I dont think she hungry. Ph is low . Do you measure ph and TDs going in and comming out? If not, do. Light seems close to me but o dont know that light, let some one more knowledgeable than I address that.

I haven’t heard of a SF before is it HPS,led,CFL, or chameleon plasma

LED made by spiderfarmer

I test the ph, wasn’t paying attention to tds to be honest

if you zoom in on leaves. i see calmag deficiency, someone more experienced correct me if i am wrong. Are you supplement calmag in your feed? and the calmag deficiency looks late stage to me as well. this has been going on for a while.

Grow medium and nutrients

What he said.

I too had not heard of this brand and had to do my research. You are apparently feeding at full strength. Your plant may not need this much. I keep my plants wanting more. Half strength (I use Happy Frog dry amendments) when I feed them (once a month) and I wait until the plants start to droop before I water them (every 3 or 4 days).

2 Likes

But I would start by backing off by a inch see if there’s any improvement and just because they say Autos can take 24 hours of light doesn’t mean it’s best for each strain I usually give mine about 2-4 hours rest ill post a pick and while that is one of the better leds and u can do the full grow with it grow lights are made to mimic the sun while the sun is rated at 100 and I think hps is at 65 I’d have to look it up again led is like 45 thoes numbers not exact but u get the jest

Iv had a few hard to solve puzzles on them too

2 Likes