Anyone know what animal this is !?

I had to cut 1 week early due to these lil dumb animals i have NO clue what they are does anyone have any clue ? and would it harm my plant ? im killing them when wet trimming, with alcohol they die right away! heres a picture

@anyone ?

Picture isn’t super clear but to me sure looks like aphids . Can you upload another picture ?

1 Like

Give them beaches a peroxide bath

1 Like

it’s honestly just in the stems and leaves but im killing them when cutting so i should be good with some rubbin alcohol should that be fine ?

should i be fine? im killing them as i trim its not much yk

My thought when I have bug is “ if I see these on the surface what’s inside?”

i checked them but nothing its burly started to have some luckyily it was 1 week before harvest they was ready to cut but wanted to give it another week yk, would it be a problem or would i be fine ?

1 Like

I’ve got those same pains my friend! I’m planning to wait a week but I’ll have a vat of peroxide water waiting to bath these things

1 Like

would i be fine? or would i have to go thru that process ? it wasn’t really infected just some here and their yk

1 Like

Cut those areas you see being the main issue as a problem off, if you can get away with removing some fans and larf no big deal right?

1 Like

Left em like this

1 Like