Anyone know the problem for these

Are you letting it go several days -4 or 5 - between waterings?

No only because the water seems to dry out equally due to the high temps of 90 and up this past week with avg of 70 humidity. A couple times felt like the pots were to hot to the touch so icovered wit cardboard, leaves looked healthier day after but soil was still fairly moist so iuncovered for one day n let dry. Now ime using dried up cuttings/ weeds ipulled over a week ago. Lil bed over the soil not to much thoe jus some thinking maybe wudnt cause the soil to cook @Big123

[quote=“Yungjozer18, post:1, topic:12820, full:true”]

[/quote]

These are just a few pics of how there looking

1 Like

this is how there doing recently transplanted about 2 days ago. Potted in 30 gal fabric pots using ffof/ffhf 3/4. Used bat guano on bottom of the root base before planting as well as in soil where the hole was. Also used a mix of some organic fertilizers my brother in law gaveme smell isnt that great but icould tell the plants theyve grown a bit forsure. Inoticed some type of damge to my leaves nd curved tips unsure of whats the cause hope the pics might look familar to some ppl. Also have a water bottle mix of somthn im not to sure its also some food/ good stuff for the plants use it evry other watering from what iwas told. All the info/ tips would be great. Have a blessed day eryone Keepitlitt @Rugar89 @Big123 @Dmft420 @Budlite

1 Like

Looks like nut burn

I suggest you do as little as possible. These are still young. Lots of nutrients in that soil so do not add more. Water with pH adjusted water, maybe around 6.0. Once they stabilize, you should see rapid veg growth.

1 Like

I think we need to back up and do a support ticket. Let’s get allthe facts and then see where they take us @Yungjozer18

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

1 Like