Anyone know a good feeding chart for autos

Hey guys I have gsc and blue mystic autos(also gdp fem,bubbaphoto) growing anyone know a good feeding chart to use? I’m growing in ocean forest using Mars hydro ts600 for the light and I usually ph 6.2-6.5 [image] Ps. Excuse my gnat trap that fell

this is the schedule I use and I haven’t had a major issue. But I also start with 1/4 strength and working my way up to full strength

2 Likes

Yeah I used fftrio my last grow it’s great next grow I’m going to try dry nutes

1 Like

I’ll have to keep checking in haven’t tried dry nutes yet but would like to next grow

1 Like

If you want to get away from salt based nutes I recommend Nectar For The Gods. It creates the smoothest smoke i have ever tried. No throat irritation…no cough…if you check out my experimental grow you will see the diff it made when I switched to NFTG.

1 Like

Would like to know more haven’t heard of nectar of the gods yet

Go to ocgfam dot com to check out the store…on you tube ocgfam… . ALAN unbelievable amount of video on the line…if the one for the store don’t work try oregonsonlydotcom

2 Likes

@Mrniceguy1 I’m getting ready to start a run of gorilla glue autos from ILGM.

@Mrniceguy1 I for got about this guy…he goes way deep in the details on NFTG…@Usmcjojo

1 Like

Love that @ am USMC vet myself

I’ve been using dry nutrients since I started growing.
My current grows i mixed into my base soil of peat moss, compost and perlite and worm poo. 1/3 peat 1/3 perlite and the remaining 1/3 a mix of my compost from outside and from my worm bin. I use alfalfa meal and kelp meal during veg and Neam meal and Kelp meal during flower applied as a top dress. I also use oyster shells and ashes from my fireplace and egg shells and worm poo from my worm bin.
I do use other dry amendments when needed top dresses and I also mix epsom salt, Fulvic acid, Sea-90 dissolved into my RO water just about every watering. So far I’ve been happy with the results.
Using mulch of straw and the plants old leaves and stems etc mixed in as food for the critters/worms from my worm bin. There’s freaking bugs in my soil and I love them being there!

Hope this helps

2 Likes