Anyone have any personal experience with this

I keep seeing this more and more in the news. I have been surrounded by chronic users for 40 yrs and have never known anyone to react as described.

What say you…

5 Likes

Wow that’s intriguing Steve. I’m curious now.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen anything about this, but I tell you, been around this stuff for over 35 years and I never heard of such. Right the opposite to be exact.

Now that I have that out of the way…

I wonder if it is due to some kind of crazy “clone” or some kind of chemical on it from breeding.

EDIT>. i forgot to mention…

Back in the 80’s, My Grandfather worked at a dump site in the city he lived in, Luther OK. Well, one day the Authorities came by and dump a bunch of week, loads of it… My grandfather I was with, brought a bunch home and tried to give it to his neighbor. Me being a teenager at the time, when he hid it , I went and sneaked a big bag of it…

DANG… . was sick for like 3 days, throwing my guts up.
For me only to find out the Authorities has sprayed it with paraquat.

thanks is the only time I ever heard of it… . LOL and that was not the weeds fault…

Only time I ever heard of it.

4 Likes

Never seen anything like this in my 45 years smoking. Daily consumer for last 30. Always makes me hungry. :grin:
It is concerning tho. Makes me all the more determined to grow my own so I know what’s in or on it.Makes me wonder if it could be a certain human genetic make up that is more prone to this type of thing. :v:

3 Likes

I’m calling B.S. not a buckets worth of truth to it, made me sick :wink:

5 Likes

And the uk is not pot friendly.

4 Likes

I take medicine that’s side effects are flu like symptoms ie nausea, head aches and so forth and Cannabis settles all that down for me opposite as well.

3 Likes

I hear you Oldguy, We all know this is not right! To me It feels like big money using media to change peoples view point on the Best all around meds on the Planet. Will take trillion from Big Pharma just in America along, much less the rest of the world!

I am a day trader, I look at these websites every day, as the big money pushes media around to make a stock run according to their agenda. From the years of research, looking at these media sites daily, this webpage doesn’t look right to me… All the photos was pulled off face book. Further more the photos are not of her sick but rather, of her family having a good time in different places. I have not researched it any further, but from what I can tell it is a bunch of junk.
Until I see a little more I will not buy into it.
That saying… Trusted @Screwauger states that he has seen this more than once. Worth paying attention to for sure because legit or not, it could pose a threat to the emerging freedom of WEED!

And We will not STAND for that!!!

3 Likes

Well anything the government is doing is not good anything that come out frm there labs is not good like that spice etc they have done some thing and cause people are getting better wid the real cannabis oil so then u got to ask wat the hell is medical marijuana all I knw real cannabis is not done in labs but at home garden or in the jungles

2 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me that it’s real. I’m allergic to Sulfa Antibiotics, my wife Penicillin. Both tested and approved by the Gov’t by the way… I am also highly allergic to Ragweed ( especially the all natural organic kind :grinning: ) My son has severe allergies to Kiwi’s of all things, ever heard of that? All that being said it wouldn’t surprise me to see the Gov’t use one case as fodder to ban it…
My2Cents

Peace

2 Likes

I do agree, if the US government gets involved it is only a matter of time, it will be totally controlled and we will pretty much be in the same boat doing covert.

One would think though, this will not happen over night, it takes a few years to change all the laws and things to control it. Actually we have been seeing them trying to change the laws to start the process for some years now.

I do think we got a good possibility of going through a period where it is nationwide excepted as recreational hopefully the freedom to go with it.

But for me, it really don’t matter, I will medicate, but I would love to see a whole bunch of others out there to enjoy the wonders of the stuff.

But really who don’t smoke?

2 Likes

Everyone is allergic to something, in a small way or in a big way.

My thinking is, if this person got that sick smoking it, she either never smoked before and never will do again, or…

hey wait,
I forgot I was reading through some of the strains the other day, I ran across this one strain out there that will make you throw up… Don’t remember which one it was, but it is a plausible reason I guess.

1 Like

@kw_Bat. I’m in eastern Can and it’s legal for rec. 4 /house. Could get more if I went for my med card but I’ve always been leary of big brother watching. Not going to make much diff for me. Still gonna grow what I need. Peace :v:

2 Likes

anything from The Daily Mail is on a par with The National Enquirer cloned with The John Birch Society monthly news letter…

and for balance here is Wikipedia on the subject…:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Never heard of this, and have my doubts. @Screwauger

2 Likes

No doubt, I have my doubts too but, this is the third news story I’ve read in the past year (not all on the daily mail). One was a colorado publication.

I am very glad to hear the consensus here though as I suspect we are some of the heaviest users they could sample 48

4 Likes

Funny thing you bring this up. About a month ago I have a party at my place. One of the girls smoked way too much pot for her tolerance and kept coughing until she vomited… it was bizarre

Idk if its the same thing

2 Likes

I’ve also seen more than a couple of these stories popping up. I’ve always written it off as propaganda because how often in the news do you hear them report the healing effects of cannabis?.. not often, if ever. So if they don’t report the good, I don’t pay them much attention. I’ll let everyone know if I ever smoke myself to compulsive vomiting tho lol :wink::v::bear:

7 Likes

Thanks Matt. In the end, that’s all I really wanted was for the community to let me know when enough is enough. I don’t vomit quietly and I avoid it at all costs. :wink::wink::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Never heard of this before. I know someone (after 3-4 hits) that pukes his guts out every time he smokes. I always thought, light weight, but maybe there is more to it than that. Guess I’ll have to stop callin him a puss€ :astonished:

2 Likes