Anyone had experience with FISH MIX

So… this has just arrived, I’m going to use it for veg for my next batch in coco and perlite, there any other nutes anyone suggests to go with this? Or any experience with it? How did it work for you? Thank you :slight_smile:

Can’t really compare apples to apples as mine are outside in dirt. But I use fish emulsion on my farm and used it to prepare my soil for my weed. Great organic fertilizer IMHO. not sure how it will do for your set up.

1 Like

Okay mate I’ll test it out when they’re ready for their first feed :grimacing:

I’ve been using it since August. Ladies seem to enjoy it. They look great.

1 Like

Wicked thanks brother!

You are very welcome. I also use BioBizz Bio-Bloom and Top-Max, too. This is my first time using these nutes. I only have one plant, it’s Blue Dream. i’m not a well-experienced grower and I’m growing in the jungle - subtropical conditions. It’s difficult to find growing resources here. We wing it must of the time. So, far I do like what I see. My Blue lady has just hit her six week flowering point. She looks great and smells like Blue Heaven :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh damn like actually in the jungle jungle?? Must be hard out there lol! Yeah I’m loving these nutes tbh so far! These are my two cherrry bombs under these nutes they’re doing beautiful

1 Like

What nutes you end up going with?

1 Like

@Bow4Buck bio bizz fish mix, bio bizz bloom, and bio bizz top max :slight_smile: I’m loving them! And I use the bio bizz light mix soil too

1 Like

They look like they are loving it brother…

1 Like

@Bow4Buck they sure are buddy! Can’t wait for harvest :muscle:t2: