Anyone grown autos in Octopots?

Mixing right now !!!

1 Like

Maybe twice but I am using a pipette… very little volume per squirt.

I do not have the hydrodome… If it gets too dry, I will get a towel wet, ball up, and place on the vessel lip. Can cover to trap humidity :+1:t2:

1 Like

Most welcome, buddy! I suck at lst :rofl::rofl::rofl: Well, suck at SCRoGing… I never veg long…

I FIM my Autoflowers once - node 4

1 Like

it’s ok, thanks. i actually have quite a bit going on right now. i have some babies that will need homes if they make it. the more i’m at this the easier it is getting to let go of certain things. my first grow i think i’d have rather died than give up a single plant.

1 Like

so FYI coco loco is not “really” pure coco. it is but it has aged forest products which will make it act a little more like soil. i believe it’s also already supposed to have 40% perlite in it. i’m running in it in another tent and water it in at 6.5. though i am doing organic so that can change the math a little.

1 Like

I am adding some chunky perlite to the small chunks in the Coco Loco… It seemed a little dense. Should have a journal up tonight :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The total height of each Octopot res and sleeve combined is 20"

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

I tried to reply to you but the thread was locked… needed someone other than me to post on the thread… it’s an anti-spam setting in the forum software… :+1:t2:

Mine is 19”

3 Likes

Thanks, makes me think that with a little luck and a little lst or topping that I could do an auto in my tent space!

1 Like