Anyone growing auto's up north?

Finally the weather improved and the girls like it. They’ve been outside 9 weeks now. The two bigger WW’s are looking good, the two stunted ones won’t yield much, but that’s my fault.

Widow 1

Widow 2

Stunted ones

Leb27

The posse

@Mischief Is it autos you’ve topped twice?

4 Likes

@arcticGrow I have topped autos b4. This batch I grew i didn’t have any autos. I did find when i topped the autos that as long as I got a hearty drink of nutes into her for the 3 days following,I didn’t loose any time. One incident I topped 1 day late and lost 4 main tops (which would have been 8 in the end.) . The just flowered small flowers later on as they didn’t have their lead anymore.

That one is doing something funky…ill attach 2 more pics… I believe it’s genetics not a poisioning. Looks cool tho…seems to only be on the large FAN Leaves (purple vien) and the new growth is coming out red/purple

1 Like

I’ve just ordered some Biobizz Bloom for my guerilla girls. They seem to love the cheap dirt and smartpots for now, but probly would like some bloom and some epsom next week.

Never hurts to bloom up! The girls look great brother. Keep doing whatever it is your doing. It looks correct for Sure!

1 Like

Thanks @Mischief

It’s my first outdoor grow so all in all I’m satisfied so far. Probably still 40-50 days to go, but I’m staying positive.

@arcticGrow hell Ya! Good on ya man. Congrats on the first out. Hope nothing happens to then b4 u get to enjoy them and post up some pics.

Mine is about 4" high, it’s my first attempt, I believe I used too small a pot at first. It’s so small I can cover it at night from dew, it’s flowering. Middle plant.ww

6 Likes

@Mischief @bob31 @daylight

Didn’t get to give the girls Biobizz Bloom/Epsom this weekend because of the rain, don’t want to overwater. They’re still looking healthy, but the rain really needs to stop now!

Would make me cry to see them all rot…

5 Likes

It’s exciting, challenging and nervewrecking, but I love it!

Gave them 3ml/L Biobizz Bloom today.

7 Likes

Looking good @arcticGrow Praying to the sun goddess for you.

Thx @AnneBonny!

I’m also praying for good weather the next 4 weeks…

@arcticGrow wow m8…they look terrific. Fingers and toes crossed that they get 4 weeks of beautiful weather!!

T-minus 2. Any news @arcticGrow ? Have u seen the ladies since last posts?

@Mischief

Unfortunately they’re still out there in rainy conditions. Had to leave for work 10d ago. I’m back now, but unfortunately I haven’t recieved the filter I ordered online… So I now have a lot of bud rot and I can’t dry them in my apartement :frowning:

Hard to find any advice on how to dry bud outside. Only thing I can think of is to hang them in a cardboardbox under a tarp. Plasticbag under the box and some wood-spacers between plastic and box.

Ouuchhh. Sorry m8 I don’t really have much for ya other then rack drying in some enclosed shed or structure of some sort. Other then the hang and fan method. No chance on the bathroom for a day or 2 with the fan on consistently and towels behind the door? Might give you the jump start you need? Darn m8…wish I could be of more assistance. Maybe @Majiktoker @Jmesser80 @latewood @Hogmaster one of these amazing peeps may have a little more help for ya?? Best of luck with the issue m8.

1 Like

Had to do a McGyver…

Strings in cardboard-box under a tarp with cat-litter in bottom

1 Like

2 Likes

You do not need totally dry conditions to cure. 58% Humidity is fine for
curing the slow and easy way.

Drying in rainy conditions is another thing. Only way to fix it is to
build a shelter for your harvest, just like they do for Tobacco, except
less openings, due to your climate. Northwest, I assume

@latewood

It’s 65-67% outside here. So this is the best of my ability :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve had the worst summer since 1885 or something.

Hoping for the best for you @arcticGrow. I lost much of my grow to bud rot from the rain and humidity. You’re doing all you can and that’s what counts.

1 Like