Anyone give their pets cbd?

Our pug gets all scared and sheds feom stress ahen I try to take him to the parents a hours away. Ordered some standard strength drops wondering if any of you have given dogs of cats cbd and if so how much?

3 Likes

We give our dogs cbd oil that came from our local hydro store. Recommended dosage is 5 ml. Not to sure it helps. My oldest dog is 10 yrs. He has joint issues. We have a female that is 9 yrs old. She is extremely hyper. Like I said I’m not sure how much it helps, but I figure it doesn’t hurt. This is Otis and Molly.

5 Likes

We have a 1/4 beagle puggle rescue named Luke Skywalker. I’m gonna try it figure I can out drops on a treat. Nice dogs btw. Hes 2 I just want him to relax on the 2 hour trip there. He stresses so much he starts shedding like crazy.

1 Like

We give them a treat and have the dose ready, then quickly squirt it into their mouth.

1 Like

How potent is what you gave them. I got standard its from Lazarus naturals supposedly hight quality.

The state I live in requires that all sales in retail stores have to be produced in the state. I believe they feel there would be some control over the quality and ingredients. I’m not sure about online sales. I don’t believe I would want to order online unless I was absolutely sure about where it was being produce. I’m at work right now, not sure of the strength and name of product.

1 Like

Our pup died a couple years ago, if I had known the benefits of CBD then she would have been on it, she had bad arthritis. If you are interested in making your own you can save a ton of money vs retail. We have been making our own gummies for almost a year. Check out Fully Activated CBD they are having Black Friday sales and they are the best prices I’ve seen.

1 Like

Lazarus naturals made in Oregon non GMO not additional things added. They were a top 3 brand when I read up on this.

Yeah maybe once I have a bigger tent I might do a high cbd think I got seeds for free actually sitting somewhere.

1 Like