Anyone familiar or grow this strain?

Thinking this next grow.

2 Likes

Looks like a Seedsman strain. I’ve grown a lot of Seedsman’s seeds and have always had good results.

5 Likes

Looks like @503budman @CooterJuice and @MeEasy have grown that strain.

1 Like

Ive grown thier blueberry fem and sugar bomb punch fem both very good, a couple weeks into flower on thier W.W.fem now. Thinking ahead to next grow. They sent this to me like to see if someone has grown it. I really like the blueberry.

2 Likes

I grew out a Seedsman blueberry a year or 2 ago. I really like the strain too.

1 Like
1 Like

Must be sativa dominate. Ive got 6’3" less the pot,filter and lights. Might have to bend her in half.

Hola @Audiofreak , @CooterJuice n I did he cloned a bunch and had better luck with them. My two grew great one stretched a mile the other was great :+1: if you like grape candy you’ll love it because it smelled n tastes like grape, one plant had some diesel smell n taste mixed into the grape. :thinking: can’t remember if it was the stretchy one or not that had the diesel but only one did :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks easy ive only grown indica dominant girls so sativa dom will be new to me.

1 Like

Seedsman has always been good to me.

3 Likes

That’s crazy. I was considering growing this very strain. Almost 100% based on the name ALONE! :joy::joy::joy:
If you do decide to give it a go I’d love to see a grow journal! :grinning:

1 Like

When i do (about 2 1/2 months from now LOL) it will be here. Set to watch and you’ll see it.

2 Likes

On it, brother. Thank you. :pray: