Anyone ever use this for gummies?

The juice loses a lot of its flavor. The gummy texture is great though.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to try making gummies and infused some oil. Just shifted my trimmings and got about 48grams of kief. Infused 1 cup of trimmings to 2 cups of oil, made some brownies already but wanting to try something new. What type of oil can do I use or what’s the best way? Any info would be great.

Thanks @kaptain3d . But in this description what am i heating up? I understand mix all the dry stuff & bloom in the water or juice. Then im lost lol @Caligurl last batch i made tasted good with the mct oil. Now i need to figure out your recipe for feco gummies lol :laughing: please fogive my slowness… i just really wanna get this right & not screw it up again :wink::crazy_face: id like to aim for a potency of 20mg per piece… ill try a dry run without the feco, hopefully i can at least figure that out :laughing:

2 Likes

So it depends on the size of your candy molds. The best idea is to do a dry run with just the gummy mixture so you know how many your recipe makes.

So I combine all the dry, add the liquid, let it bloom, then start heating it up on low/medium heat. As soon as I turn on the burner, I add the qwet. You have to heat all that up 1) to incorporate the qwet and 2) it needs to be heated to the point where all the sugars melt and the mixture starts to look smooth and almost transparent… I find heating just long enough to melt 100% of the qwet is perfect.

2 Likes

Molds are 2ml ill

2 Likes

2ml molds

2 Likes

So how many ‘normal’ gummies did the recipe make? My gummy molds are 3.5 ml and I get 65 from a full recipe.

So heres the math (I hope lol)

65 X 3.5 = 227.5 total ml (this is for my molds)

so I’m guessing that the smaller molds I would take 227.5 divided by 2 which makes will make more like 110-113

So, in theory (cough, cough) you should get 110-113 gummies from a full recipe. I’m curious to see how many you actually got compared to my math LOL

2 Likes

114 sorry answers are on my journal for ya & 1 last question over there lol

2 Likes

Sigh. I should do that. I just grab a small jar and put excess in it for a giant gummy.

3 Likes

Going to try this recipe now. I hope it turns out well.

My last batch of gummies I used it with QWET and it was pretty good.

New to making gummies, what is is the qwet, have an idea. Only one ingredient missing.

1 Like

I have a journal here

1 Like

Is there a link to how you make the qwet wax?

1 Like

Go to the magnifying glass top right and type in QWET @Skinney37

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like
3 Likes

I’ve bought this from Amazon several times, the mixture is good! You can try it out once.

1 Like

The prices for some of the items they sell is pricey to me. I use my own grow and make gummies and tinctures. May as not be as good as what they make but does what I want it to do…There are growmies at this forum that can make products as good as many companies…home grown and home processed the best in my mind(at least what is left of my mind) :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

@GrowingIs4Everyone

So i tried that mix… heres the results… i would suggest to anyone who uses this to go with at least 3gs of concentrate. Theres that much there…

1 Like