Anyone ever use this for gummies?

I was at Wally world this morning and seen they had a whole aisle for gummy making. Has anyone ever used this to make THC gummies?

2 Likes

I’ve never even see it before. Everyone loves my gummies so not sure I’d want to experiment.

Are you using oil or qwet to make them? Just curious

1 Like

Where’s your gummy recipe living again?

Mine are fine but they still don’t have the kind of consistency you get in store bought gummies. I think it’s the lack of wax but that’s speculation on my part.

1 Like

@Graysin Here’s my current recipe. I weigh the jello and gelatin now because the Jello packages aren’t always the listed weight and the packed gelatin isn’t accurate either…

6 oz jello powder
.85 oz of unflavored gelatin
2 t citric acid
1/4 C corn syrup
1/3 C cold filtered water
1 teaspoon of matching kool-aid drink mix

Mix dry ingredients, add water and syrup, let sit to bloom for 5 minutes. As it’s heating up, add your qwet (my qwet is evaporated all the way down almost to a snap-n-pull consistency)

5 Likes

MVP. Thank you ma’am.

2 Likes

I was using oil to make them using the jello method I found online but this would be great if it actually worked :person_shrugging:

1 Like

That will work fine. I buy bulk plain gelatin and flavored at a Mennonite grocer about 60 miles from me. A gummy is a gummy. Just a gummy with weed oil.

3 Likes

You should try orange juice once @Caligurl . Amazing taste.

3 Likes

Stole it lol.

2 Likes

I buy it in bulk on Amazon

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But I use so many flavors. Not sure how orange juice would go with grape or blueberry lol

1 Like

The juice loses a lot of its flavor. The gummy texture is great though.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to try making gummies and infused some oil. Just shifted my trimmings and got about 48grams of kief. Infused 1 cup of trimmings to 2 cups of oil, made some brownies already but wanting to try something new. What type of oil can do I use or what’s the best way? Any info would be great.