Anyone ever swap parts on a 3 part mix, Turned into my grow log Please dont try this at home"

Kindbloom plant growing well.

Florabloom plants almost done

1 Like

Lucked out went looking for floralicious plus and found the clonex nutes and got both for $21

Did even better at the store today, the FP was $5.99 (RP$145) and hydroguard was $14 (RP $50). Was just getting a bucket lid to make a cloner

Clone/seedling tent

Dying to take clones off the Durban Poison

1 Like

6 weeks left

Last week

1 Like

Clones all trimmed up ready to be moved and seedling growing ok

start trimming these soon

2 Likes

Last defoliate till their almost done

I like to leave anything that’s still catching light

Drain was slow, stuck hand and pull anything on drain back into bucket and its good till the end. Its not to hard and I like to be able to move the plant around the tent if I need to.

1 Like

I love the way my burple grows. Clones and seedling growing fast and healthy.
Next week moving clones into a flower tent and taking the bottom two nodes off the seedling to make 4 clones to keep two of them.

Waiting in the dark for me to trim them

Res is to small and I burnt it, oops

1 Like

Thank God, see you guys in ten days.

Almost have the flowering tent ready for the clones, all cleaned and nutes made.

2 Likes

10 weeks till done

This must mean it 5 weeks more.

One more down

2 Likes

This was my last one but I cant post pics on it anymore @Happilyretired

Very nice …set to follow the new journal…

1 Like

Curious about this drying rack? Did you make it? Buy it? I have a room i hang in but id like something more efficient. Ive looked at biltong boxes. They are too expensive and are a hot dry. Not ideal. Ive looked at building a dry cabinet. Seriously one of the most overlooked aspects of the process. I have watched a ton of videos on methods. Not one was the same. So ya…curious about the pictured method youre using. Thanks for any info in advance!

It’s just a 24"x24" tent with a bathroom fan pulling out and blowing into a 12" carbon filter.
Takes about 7-10 to dry.

2 Likes