Anyone ever see this?

@Budz HAHAA you are funny and thank you was gonna put it in here but I’m thinking she’s just gonna flower …I know she stretched already because she is a hell of a lot bigger than a month ago and it happened quick

And thank you your for too and now I ain’t sceeeeared anymore :+1:

I mean yours look good too !!! I’m getting ready to clean mine up too much too much bushyness on the inside

1 Like

Get some tribus. You’ll instantly fall in love. I did. My other plant I recently flipped.
And yes. Want to make sure there is room for breathing.

Those timestamps are accurate to pictures. No foolery here.

1 Like

@Budz
Next year I’m going to try some other nutes …
This year so far I’ve just used the FF trio and also got FF cal mag
If you recommend them I’ll go with them …but I think once they legalize growing here I’ll prob remain an outdoor guy…I have no space inside except the attic ?? Maybe down the line

1 Like

Tribus is an inoculate… Usable with any nutrient line. I’m using it with Bergman’s complete and jacks 321… Bergman’s for my soils. Jacks for my coco

1 Like

The coco trials. Seedlings are blue dream. Larger one on grond is second generation clone of the one half way through flower. Other flowering is first gen clone. That’s how I know coco is better. Clones are the same plant and it’s the third time I’ve grown her. Better in coco

1 Like

@Budz
Oh I’ve been bitten by the damn growing bug…I’ve clipped and topped mine a few times and everytime thought I should clone that bitch …lol …I’ll get there eventually…last time I grew I was 15 and my friends mom helped us finish it …but she didn’t bother to dry or cure it …and we were too stupid to even think of it …My state is also backwards and legalized recreationally but still a felony to grow …jerks

1 Like

You’ll find your way. That plant half way through flower will just keep fattening those buds/colas. That harvest will be more than all of my other priors combined (7 plants) If that gives an idea of learning curve.

1 Like

I believe our Congress is discussing legalization Federally this year or next. Whether the COUNTRY as a whole is ready for that and accepting is the real question, but it sure would be nice as Fed law trumps State law :wink:

EDIT* (and for right now, even for those of us who’s States DID legalize growing, that’s a PROBLEM!)

1 Like

@Budz Yeah man I hope to find my way …this forum is absolutely great and everyone is really cool…I’m sure if I stick around I’ll learn more than I ever thought!!! Thanks to member like you who take a minute help us newbies along!!!

@TheVirginian Yeah I was hearing About that on the news .It’s about time they federally legalize I hope they do …

I misunderstood the last part probably the J I just smoked hahaha

Definitely looks like a spider but it’s trichomes for sure it doesn’t budge

@Lacewing, i mean that even if our STATES, legalize it, if the FEDS, WANTED to be “male reproductive organs” they COULD :wink: It was a HUGE victory none the less for Virginians, given the draconian prohibition era laws surrounding marijuana… over 2 oz in possession? “possession with intent to distribute”, two bags, even though only weighs half ounce combined? “possession with intent to distribute” (mandatory 20yrs…). You could KILL someone in this State and be out in 7.5yrs but don’t you DARE have “felony possession” of weed or you’re going away … just madness. 80’s and 90’s had jails across this state FILLED with simple drug possessions but treated like hardened felons

2 Likes