Anyone ever have a MK Ultra that has no smell?

Was thinking this plant would be to smelly for indoor.
About 3-4 weeks left with nitrogen being eliminated about 10 days ago.

Blue Dream "plant not in photo "on the same reservoir is one of the best smelling plants ever.

6 Likes

They look great! I’ve had some plants start out real smelly and then die out after a couple weeks. Then I’ve had some that smelled differently throughout the whole grow :wink:

2 Likes

Grab some terpenator

1 Like

If your running synthetic

1 Like

I grew 5 Sour Diesel plants from seed outdoor this year. Of the 5, 4 had a powerful aroma while growing and after cure.

One had almost no smell while growing, and after cure same story. Same raised bed, same sun, etc. it’s the genetic luck of the draw.

5 Likes

GH non organic with FP and KB

Not all plants will have a smell. My Blue Dream wasn’t a strong smelling plant but she sure does have the blueberry smell in the jar.

Now my GSC Beast I just pulled would sometimes smell strong and other days it didn’t have a smell.

1 Like

I had MK Ultra X Power Africa what leans totally MK side and she don’t have no smell. No Smell, I cloned her too and clones smell free too. Plant another one and again totally smell free. High is little low to me but beautiful buds. I get some seeds too and write on package where I store them “Smelless”, get some of them my friends too and both them live in apartments and this strain is stealth as fu… :grin:

4 Likes

Just scared because this was the mother for my next 2 flowerings “22 weeks” Only 3 weeks left and still venting out to neighborhood without the filter on.

howd she turn out?? i have a single MK Ultra in flower now…too early to tell on her scent…but interestingly enough i have read this from a couple other people growing this strain in particular…strange.

1 Like

Turned out ok, just finished the last clone growing. Its the third best in the Heavy Hitter pack. Have a GG#4 seedling started now.

so as mt mk ultra gets further and further into flower i am noticing that there is little to no scent like you are saying…all the other strains (Heavy hitters Mixpack) are very sticky to the touch and all have their own unique scent…yet…the MK Ultra really is not sticky like the others and it does not really smell like much. barely has a smell…

I’m about a month into flowering and there is plenty of trichomes all over the plant, but it doesn’t smell…I’m wondering if all 5 /5 seeds will be the same or if the lack of scent thing may just be a somewhat common phenotype among that particular cultivar…idk…sad. i hope something miraculous happens and she gets her stank on…

2 Likes

Just went camping at Echo Park Co

and picked up 8x3.5gm of different strains try for the week and the 2 month cured MKU I had with me was probably the best. “Bored and trying to find a new taste for me to grow”
Ended up just bringing most of the dispensary weed back and gave it to my brother.
I was growing DP and it wasnt working out well for me so I just started a GG#4 seed from the HH pack.
I’ll be flowering two GG#4 plants at a time so i dont run out and trying to get 3 seeds from a bag of Sunset Mac “Very 2020 and I think unavailable” to get a starting run in the other flowering tent.

So the HH pack
GG#4: tastes like shoe rubber to me but everyone loved it. " last plant I grew of it was famous around here" (Strong)
Blue Dream: Taste was really good but I couldnt get the solid like an apple bud’s I like. “May have been to hot in tent”
MKU: Solid bud’s and after a good cure it gets better everyday.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of the mk ultra no smell before many years ago. It was one of the best strains to grow indoors especially in stealth set ups. I really did t think it was possible but apparently it’s a thing. That might be one to grow in illegal states. What’s she look like@?

2 Likes

beautiful plant, nice big dense nugs, just very very mild smell, almost like a nutty, chocolaty smell!

just not very sticky to the touch like other strains. still covered in trichomes though.!

also, doesnt like to be topped, of the couple plants ive run they always seem to put more energy into one single tall cola on the plant like a traditional untrained cannabis plant. interesting.

Screenshot_20200918-003323|250x500

2 Likes

Last two plant came out good

Been growing Durban and plants dont like me and almost defoliate on me.
So when to GG#4 and 2 Sunset mac seeds. GG#4 really a hardy stain to fix the Durban problem and the sunset mac for 2021

1 Like

@Member420 I think they look fine. That Durban likes a lot of nitrogen well into flower. Hopefully she makes it till the end. Looks close.

1 Like

You got it perfect. i tried to up the N but the leaves dead already. Just checked the reservoir and the plants are eating with about 3 weeks left, so it should be good.

1 Like