Anyone ever cultivated a Gushers photoperiod plant?

Its been 2 weeks and I see no change in the plant. My Hibiscus started tightening up after 5 days. I read that gushers are a slow strain, but 2 weeks??? It is bushy and very healthy looking.

I’ve never grown a Gushers but I have grown a strain where Gushers was a parent. I gotta be real with you, I’ve never had such an absolutely slow flowering plant. Granted, she took 8-10 weeks of true flower just like most, but she took a good 10-14 days just to decide to produce pistils. Another 7 days or so and she was finally moving right along. So it was a very slow start - I didn’t realize that was a trait from the gushers - but it does make sense now knowing that.

wow Graysin, thank you so much. You have put my mind at ease. I thought maybe it wouldnt flower at all. Its nice to know your experience with this. It is day 15 and there are 0 pistals. The plant is bushy and healthy, just super slow. Yes, there are comments on the internet about this strain.

1 Like

Yep, absolutely. Just hang in there. One day you’ll turn around and she’ll be flowering and you’ll wonder when the heck that happened. :v::100:

![IMG_20221002_214152336_HDR|375x500](upload://lkDGOByDziL20vSLimCqNvgZ2zf.jpe

day 26, 12/12. the first pic is the Gushers, with many tiny pre-buds.
The 2nd pic is my mystery strain on the left. On the back right is my Hibiscus clone (frosty), with the Gushers on the front right side. The 3rd pic is side view of large vertical branches that are almost void of flower mass at each bud site.

sorry, this is the 3rd picture with the Gushers.