Anyone else using a greenhouse for an outdoor grow setup?

That’s awesome. I’m hoping to save up for a better greenhouse but for now I have my bargain clearance ($40) one to learn with. At least it’s a start :slightly_smiling_face: plus it’s easy for me to assemble by myself. And it’s going to be in a somewhat protected area on the east side of my house. I’m also going to try some stealth growing in my woods. This is my year to learn and experiment.

2 Likes

not bad for $40 i think thats what i spent on mine, yours is much taller

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 does greenhouse grows too.

3 Likes

I just got lucky as it was originally $100. It has some flaws in design (like only two rings to attach ground ties for the skin) but I think I can make it work.

1 Like

still a great deal, thats a good find. you could always use some rope and tie it to the top edges and tie the end of the rope to some big rocks or cinder blocks :+1:

2 Likes

I’m thinking along that line also :+1: I also have gorilla tape which I can make extra tie tabs with. As my Dad use to say, there’s more than one way to skin a cat :grin:

1 Like

:+1: love it.

1 Like
3 Likes

thats the one i got its been in 50s and partly cloudy and it get in the 90s by 10 o’clock got leave door open still getting low 30s high 20s at night

2 Likes

I will be setting up my greenhouse June 1!
@TDubWilly you’re greenhouse looks great man!
Can’t wait for this years outdoor grow :v:

4 Likes

I have two of theses 8 foot at peak
9x10 x 8 foot paid around 100$

7 Likes

I have looked at something similar but wondered how well it would hold up in 50+ mph winds. But I’m just going to see how well my little one does first.

1 Like

Looks good @Countryboyjvd1971 what strains do you grow, what are your yields like in these greenhouses.

1 Like

Will get some pics of mine today after work.

2 Likes

Man that’s a pissa I’m a outdoors grower and I’ve never used them but I’m telling you thay will work good my next season I’ll be getting one :point_up: myself keeps them warm safe from critters witch is the biggest problem growing outside but yer man wicked green house let me know how it all pans out ayy??

2 Likes

Will do @Caosred

1 Like

9 Likes

Ok so here is my set up with the other plants I use for ”cover” removed. The fan on the left is an industrial type. Reminds me I need to string the Scrog nets today.

8 Likes

I’m just curious, but could one little old lady :older_woman: put that up by herself? :blush:

1 Like

Yes took me one hour and comes with very long ground pegs and tie downs if needed. Brand is Shelter Logic

2 Likes