Anyone else having iPad trouble?

For the last few days my iPad has been acting up but only on this site. If I open a thread it starts scrolling all over the place and sometimes the screens won’t load. I also havnt been able to upload any photos. My phone works fine, just the iPad and only on this forum…anyone else with issues?

2 Likes

My iphone sometimes gets whacky and will start scrolling all over the place

1 Like

Sorry I don’t use apple products. Android doesn’t have weird stuff programed in them to make you go by a new one :confused:

9 Likes

Typical I.T. response but try logging out and logging back in. Has fixed a lot of peoples issues. Especially for loading photos.

4 Likes

I had a problem about 4 months back could not upload no pictures to the forum. After help from the moderators an staff Troubleshooting the problem was in my phone I had to replace.

1 Like

Lol, I tried all that. Tried a different browser, checked updates, powered on and off etc…it’s always acted a little strange but it’s almost unusable on ilgm at this point…

I remember that, I was having problems too but mine mostly went away

1 Like

If they get ( Henry ) back your team’s going to be hard to beat.

1 Like

What does Derrick Henry have to do with my iPad acting up :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you on desktop mode of mobile view?

1 Like

ROTFLMAO, you are absolutely correct. I’m old , and old people gravitate to simple to use products like apple

2 Likes

I’ve tried both but didn’t log in/out when switching… I’ll try that

So I tried both views logged in and out. No real difference with the views but… when logged out the screen scrolls just fine but will only load the 1st 20 or so posts in a thread. When logged in it just jumps all over like a slot machine and eventually picks a random place to stop. Then if I give it a swipe it starts all over again. So strange… I’ve tried some other forums and this is the only 1 it does it on

I have both, personal and issued from work. Apple products aren’t any easier to use than anything else. In a lot of cases takes 2 or 3x the actions for me to complete a task on my iPhone or iPad as opposed to my android devices. I still can’t split screen multitask on my iPhone, that Samsung offered on galaxy s4 lol. I think for a lot of people the habit of needing to go through 4 different screens to turn gps on or off is just hard to get over.

1 Like

Everything

I’ve never had a iPhone, but do have a older iPad. The wife had one iPhone and consistently had issues, probably self induced :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve avoided Apple products, mainly because I have old man syndrome, I don’t want to learn how to use Apple products. :+1:

1 Like

@Pinboy , Sorry ,didn’t mean to change your topic. Let’s try this. Close all open pages in Safari, close all open apps , then go to settings. Open general tab , open software updates. Make sure you are running IOS 15.2 . If your not update. Hope this helps

2 Likes

No sweat… looks like it’s on 12.5.5 Not sure when it updated last and if that has anything to do with it. The part I don’t get is that it only acts up on this site

1 Like

@Pinboy backup everything first ,then update to the latest IOS

1 Like

That is the latest but I’m gonna make sure it’s all backed up and reset it

1 Like