Anyone else have there plants outside yet ? How are they looking

Ive had these Autos outdoors since they sprouted on April 21st. Located Eastern Virginia.

8 Likes

That thing is a monster , I was Thinkin 25 and 30 gallon pots were to small for tap root plants

2 Likes

Do you guys top your plants ? I’m growing Indica , I topped a few plants for an experiment and it stopped the growth for like 8 days I kinda regret it now so I will not top the rest .

4 Likes

Something is wrong with this guy

3 Likes

6 Likes

I only topped the one in the front right as an experiment also! The front left is growing all natural, and the back two or getting some LST! I have a Journal goin for these four

2 Likes

Thanks. they’re in 5 gallon pots.

1 Like

Greenhouse action about a week from going out in the wild!!

10 Likes

Be out in a few weeks. Still a lil cool here at night for them. Frost warning out for tonight. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Outside in Massachusetts. Had to bring them in one night last week.

9 Likes

You’re doing good, won’t be long before you can put them outside

1 Like

Those are some Beautiful Plants, Really Bushy, About time for that cold to disappear, not cold here I need some Sunshine it’s been raining damp and miserable, it’s been a few days since we seen the Sun :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

@Nip Thanks brother. Managed to keep them a bit smaller this year with a month later start.
Our spring has been cold n wet. Not much sense gettin in a hurry to get them out.
Days are warming up nice tho.
Couple weeks.
:v:

1 Like

Little Bit smaller is okay, You will get some quality Bud , We have a long summer grow ahead

1 Like

Those are beauties!! I’m a first timer and I used the water method to germ the seeds and my aero garden light only to sprout the seedlings…. I’m on day 9 from when I planted them. They sprouted on day two. I’ve kept them domed and under lighting 18/6. I want to move them out soon, and start adjusting the lighting to shorter days. Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Runtz fem

Durban poison auto

Bruce banner auto

And my plan is to move them outdoors. Seeing yours, I think I’m going to need a better starting indoor setup. What do think? And still use this cabinet?

I started with 8 seeds, 7 sprouted, one was a dud. And two are struggling a bit…. I’ve moved them outside this morning for sunshine… it looks like one of the Runtz second leaf set is witty?

See photos.

Thank you!!

6 Likes

That is beautiful, looks awesome!!!

1 Like

I was waiting for a cloudy day in the forecast, but know such luck. 80s and 50s temps for the next two weeks. Soooo. There going out this weekend. I just cover them with some shade in the greenhouse for a couple days. There about ready.

5 Likes

We been setting record cool temperatures here, Too much Rain, I have a couple That’s going to get Tall as soon as Summer Arrives :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

I have 4 outside. 3 in pots, 1 in a pplanter. Theyre doing great. Had to bring the 3 in this eve, as we having a late season noreaster. Wind, and heavy rain coming. Wont see the sun for days now. One in the planter will just have to ride it out! Been all sun powered till now. Hung an hlg diablo 200 from a wetsuit rack, till the storm passes. Bummer, but better than losing em. Have had some cool nights lately, 60, but doesnt seem to phase them.

Papaya candy photoperiods

4 Likes

Northern NY checking in, plants going in the ground Sunday!!

7 Likes