Anyone doing Micro Grows?

Been on here a while and have learned quite a bit (Still learning more everyday). Lots of super knowledgeable people here! I’m thrilled that I ran across the website. I’ve seen a lot of people doing awesome and was just wondering if there is anyone doing micro grows (2x2x4 or smaller)? If so I would love to see others’ set ups.

1 Like

Yo Breezy! My indoor grow space is only 25x30. I can only do one plant at a time. And that’s all I really need for the winter.

!

I’ve got one all general purpose led board and 4 23W cfl bulbs. The closet shares no walls with the exterior of the house, so the temps in the closed are pretty consistent.

There’s also a curtain to segregate the grow portion of the closet. I have foil on the inside of the door’s cracks. When the lights are out…It is dark.

It’s little… and I hope I can work with it better than last winter!

1 Like

I’m a grower, not a show-er. Lol!

1 Like

What did you end up getting out of it last winter?

1 Like

Haha!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What I got most out of it was what NOT to do. I didn’t feed her right, I had it too hot, I wasn’t watering enough… I still got an oz of good weed out of it. I didn’t ask the right questions because I didn’t know what to ask. My first grow log is a shit show. Read it for what not to do.

But all of my plants now are clones or the reveg of the first plant!

And here is my micro seedling/cloning box.

1 Like

I feel that’s what my first grow is going to be like haha. I’m still amazed i’ve made it this far. But I am very interested in small stealth grows as i’m not in a legal area. Just want to see what the ILGM Community is doing for stealth/micro grows so I can see different set ups and take bits and pieces of ideas and throw them together to make something totally RAD!

1 Like

@Zee @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @DankBank22 Have you seen any small, stealth grows (24x24) lately? I don’t think I have, but you might be a little more of a social butterfly than me! :rofl:

2 Likes

Not lately, but the postal master may come knocking on your door for his box back…lol :slight_smile:

@dbrn32 was looking for feedback/ideas on a mini grow box.

I recommended a mini fridge. I have no thought into the design of converting it, but most people have mini fridges laying around.

2 Likes

Lol! Blue Apron might as well stop by also.

I’ve wanted to do something with their box. I turned the reflective stuff inside out so it is reflecting into the box.

If I knocked out the bottom and carefully unwrapped the bottom seams of the reflective stuff, it would measure 9x14 and would be 23 inches tall.

2 Likes

Lmao …I thought for a minute, you could cook their meals under the lamp… lmao

2 Likes

I can’t wait to be stoned! Thxz for the laughs Oly, you’re good people!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for my tiny grow again after this summer. Lol! I allowed this hobby to take way too much of my time. If it wasn’t for quarantining, I’d probably only have 1 or 2 plants.

But it’ll be worth it all winter long!

3 Likes

Sounds like you’ll get to the point of decreasing your hobbies. Boring IMO…

I’ll be back too to the office soon, I think. 2021 is the new update… boring too

2 Likes

Mini fridge here still on the table, but a guy I work with said he can probably get me a pc case for nothing. So waiting to see if that plays out.

2 Likes

What up Oly, no sir sure haven’t.
How you been? I just got home. Trip was good…just hot as hell!! I was glad to get home and let the poor dogs in.

1 Like