Anyone care to chime in on these trichomes?

White widow auto. First indoor grow in a very very long time. I know the pics aren’t the best but I think I’m seeing mostly cloudy, a few clear and an Amber here and there.

1 Like

I’m thinking you are right there. I’m seeing a lot of milky. Think at this point it’s just up to the high you’re wanting.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll wait until at least the weekend, I’d like to get the new girls moved into that space. Also, I’m not a huge couch lock fan…

From the looks of your pics I’d say another couple of weeks yet.+/-
Still a lot of white pistils standing up.
And too the tric shots of the leaves on the bud. :thinking:
You’d want to look at the bud itself. Leaves will show amber about a week before the buds are ready.
:v:

5 Likes

I am with @Oldguy lots of white pistils still got time! :point_up_2: :ok_hand: :v:

3 Likes

Not a lot of time left but she’s almost there. I think you want 80-90% of dark pistols.

1 Like

U got some bulking to do dont cut your self short :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

Agree give it more time. Two weeks or more based on pistils and condition of plant
White Widow auto - day 87

Trichomes also day 87

Two weeks later - day 100

Trichomes

She collected a lot of dust during grow and received a bud wash when harvested

2 Likes

@beardless wow! I just checked and I took those pics on day 87…

How about that. I cut that WWA on day 101. Of the nine I have grown 7 have been 100 - 106 days. The two were 90-100. Yours is looking good and may be on the longer side.

1 Like

I was just having a smoke and checking them out, they definitely need more time. Point taken… I think my newbie patience was being tested and this isn’t the time to get in a rush. Glad I have a place like this to get solid advice from some great folks!

This leads me to another question… my new girls, 2 GGA’s are about 7-10 days from needing more light and I don’t have much of on option as I was hoping the current grow would be chopped and out of the way. The room is set up with a 600w hps air cooled light for flowering. I have another 150w hps light I could set up to the side for the new plants. Any possible issues with that? They’re on 18/6 and I have good ability to control the temp/rh. Once the flowering plants are out of the way I can change back to the mh bulb to finish veg on the new plants