Anybody with pictures of an untrained plant?

Good Lord she’s what? 7 foot + tall?
Edit-- none the less! A badass looking plant! Love it!
Edit! Hell, that’s a badass garden ya got there! Very nice! That’s my goals!

1 Like

at least? This one is over 7 feet tall and wont be flowering til August!

6 Likes

Basically a sapling, a bush, a TREE! I wanna know what that looks like in a few months! Wow!

1 Like

5 Likes

yeah me too :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: should be special! I just plucked a bunch of larf and my hands smell otherworldly!

1 Like

This is untrained?? @AutoMattik

Certainly looks to be. Some support is all I see

2 Likes

3 Likes

Untrained other than manipulating the main cola on one plant because height restrictions. Other than that just defoliation and some leaf tucking.

1 Like

Good looking plant! I think because of this, I will leave it untrained.

Thanks, they should be finished in the next few days. 82 days in now. New seedlings going already.

2 Likes

82 days in flowering 12/12? And yep! Nice you got it going on! These appear to be untrained as well?
Edit-- what’s your grow container size?

No they are Autos. They have been 18/6 constant.

They are all 3 gallon pots.

Dang wow! 86 days total huh? See that seems brainless then… why haven’t I got autos? What’s the disadvantage of growing an auto compared to say my banana kush… (which I’ve got a journal for). If I can produce that every 80 to 100 days that’d be ideal in my mind…

These seem to be on the larger side for Autos. I am a semi old farmer. So I don’t get to technical. I learned get the best genetics the best lights and nutes. Then it is pretty easy from there.

1 Like

But still, seems silly not to be growing an auto…seems so quick! Do you know what your genetics were here?

All it does on 12/12 is skip Veg. And it will continue to grow up to the time you pull it. A untrained plant looks like a X-mas tree with just ONE Cola.

1 Like

These are ILGM’s Northern Lights Autos,

Man… I need these… See but I wonder, what if I were to grow say 2 autos and 2 that are in the same tent under the same conditions. What would happen.