Anybody using Photosynthesis Plus?

Was wanting to know if it’s worth using seems like it would be easy but does it work ? Thanks

1 Like

Yes it is good

@Fever Thanks I will get a bottle. Should you stop using when you start flower or 2 weeks before you harvest. last 2 weeks are just water.

Doesn’t matter in my opinion. The company says you can keep using it every watering.

2 Likes

@Fever You could have warned me that it stinks so bad. (lol) Have you tried any of there other products ?

1 Like

No I didn’t know they had any others

@Fever They have complete line of nutes $13 for a sample pack that includes shipping and I also found some nutes called Vegamatrix but don’t know anything about them.

@Gonnatry2 I use it in conjunction with NOTG. Works really well, smells terrible!, but works! One of the only products i saw working after 1 use. Normally by time i let my containers dry completely between waterings, and right before id water the leaves would be droppy and u could see she was thirsty. After first use of photo+ the leaves were still looking good and still pointing up when it was time to water. I use about 1ml every other feeding, per gal.

2 Likes

@Familyman420 I just gave them there first dose so I will use 1 ml per gallon once a week. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey buddy how are the girls liking that photo plus? I recently starting mixing photo+ with bloom khaos as a foliar feed, my girls like it.

1 Like

@Familyman420 My ph run off was low so I flushed them never went back to using it I will wait and try it out the next time.