Anybody tried these yet?

Does anyone have any experience using a Kessil H380? I’m planning a 2 bucket rdwc system and was wondering if I could veg an flower 2 fairly big plants with it.

1 Like

No. It’s basically just deep blue and deep red spectrum meant for growing algae. Only covers about a 1ft x 1ft area. And only penetrates 3”.

2 Likes

I just bit the bullet and ordered this - AGLEX M240 LED Grow Light 4x4.5ft Foldable and Dimmable LED Grow Light Bar for Indoor Plants 2.8 umol/J Full Spectrum Commercial Plant Growing Lamp for Greenhouse

I CAN’T WAIT TIL THURSDAY! MY GIRLS ARE GONNA LOVE ME! LOL

1 Like

Well its a way better choice than the otgers u posted lol. Hope the smd e030 chips do better for u than they did for me. I still.switched and went hlg after them and best move i did. The buds grew nice still alot denser than a blurple gave but still airy buds from them chips. Samsung chips is where u wanna be for good buds. If possible to switch light still od see about possi le change before its too late. To flower a 4x4 space u need atleast 1000 to 1200 actual draw watts. 35 to 50 psf 16 sq ft i have like 880 w with all my loghts and uv bars in a 4x7x8 and i think needs more so i might add 1 more 260xl in there and get another loght for the spare bathroom i do autos in. I have 560 actual watts in a 4.5x4.5x8 room and it needs more. Hate to see ya spend the cash and not be happy at the end like me buddy.

1 Like

I just made the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs.

2 Likes