Anybody tried maxisun leds?

anybody looked at any reviews or comparison vids on the maxisun pb1000 pro? looks to have better output than spider farmer sf1000, uses samsung diodes and the meanwell driver, dimmable, plus its like $69…

1 Like

Never used one, but I looked on Amszon. It’s only a 100 watt light. If you’re only looking to grow 1 small plant, it will work, but the results will be less than perfect. Not saying you wouldn’t enjoy the end result, but if you want big strong plants with nice dense buds, this light is not for that.

I have 1 it is good for 1 plant. Didn’t use it very long tho since I upgraded to the hlg 200 Diablo

1 Like

yea i just meant like in comparison to other 100w lights, for example spider farmer sf1000 claims to be 100w but as it heats up it only uses around 91…the maxisun supllies continuous 100w

You want to get one of these this is what i use

And this is the results

How do you like the remote driver set up? Is the dimmer separate or an option? It looks like the perfect light for small spaces or several in a larger space.

1 Like

@beardless i love it, the dimmer is on the bottom of the driver you have to remove a cap and you can access it. My ladies are loving it also

1 Like

Thanks I don’t know when it was first available. It didn’t take you long to grab one.

1 Like

Hey so I came across this post and I was curious if you bought the HLG 200 Diablo? I just ordered 1 and it should be here in a day or 2 and I was curious what your thoughts were on it and what your height settings were! Thanks a bunch

1 Like

@Strummer77 @beardless yes I did and I love it, my ladies definitely love it. I have my girls at different stages but I kept it about 30inches so far

1 Like