Anybody know what's happening here?

This is my Gorilla Glue, about 3 weeks old, no nutes, nothing but water so far. I lowered the lights a few days ago before these spots showed up, saw them, and raised them back up thinking maybe that was the cause. Just wanted to get some feedback since I’m not sure what else would be causing this so early on.

4 Likes

It’s time for a transplant to a larger pot.

11 Likes

Yeah? Is that causing the spots? I was planning on transplanting it this week.

I wouldn’t worry about a few blemishes. The plant looks healthy.

3 Likes

Just a few water drops is all.
Caused from the light lensing.
Looks good.
:v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Ok, the water lensing I didn’t even think about. Thanks for easing my mind guys!

1 Like

Beans look fine larger pot is a definite.

1 Like

Looks like water dropping on leaves. They look healthy.

Transplant to new home definitely should make her happier. Anymore info??

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

• Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom

• Origin of water.

• Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower

• -Age of plant. Veg ot flower

• Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.

• Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)

• PH and TDS/EC of source water

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.

• Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?

• Temperayitr; Day and Night

• Humidity; Day and Night

• Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.

• C02: Yes or no

• Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

Thanks!

I think it’s definitely time to transplant. Is this an auto? If so, u have about a week and a half til it starts to preflower.

1 Like

Update: Transplanted them today, definitely kinda root bound. Fed them just a bit of straight water with some silica in it afterwards. Banner on left GG on right. Banner is leaning a bit and stem isn’t as thick as GG, both are 3 weeks old. Coast of Maine Stonington blend in 5 gallon air pots. 2 Vivosun VS1000 lights about 16" above, humidifier in tent, temp between 70-80, humidity been 50 and 60. I’m hoping to have a smooth second grow, had some pretty bad spider mite problems on first grow but still got a decent yield of some ok stuff from bag seed. Hoping to do better with prevention of that from the beginning this time with better genetics(ILGM), setup, lighting, soil and knowledge than last time.

3 Likes

Forgot to post the pic. Sorry, a lil stoned.

4 Likes

Hahaha! Arent we all!

Cute ladies my friend. Looks like a transplant done well. We like em Perky ha. Except ole lefty… looks like the dirt fell below the rootball mid drop lol. Happens… you can try to adjust it now or just throw somemore dirt around the stem in a few days when she straightens out naturally

3 Likes

Yeah , plants look good 2 weeks you won’t recognize them.

2 Likes