Looks like poop

6 Likes

Looks like a piece of plastic or a shed snake skin or cicada shell

1 Like

Look’s like a egg with larvae hatching out

2 Likes

I second @Nip looks like some sort of larvae

1 Like

Need to spray with Neem or Captain Jack’s, I start mine on a regiment early when they still small, throughout the Grow

1 Like

looks like worm poop to me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Could be a fly shit?

1 Like

I’ve been pulling inchworms off my girls the last week or so, and this looks like one of their droppings, just super close up

1 Like

if you can find one on your plants, start BT treatments right away and repeat once a week.

@Cannabian BT is that a natural Bacteria that kills worms and caterpillars

1 Like

I ordered lady bugs for my plant kills alot

1 Like

Thank you all. I use BT starting in August because I do get worms. BT takes care of that. I’ve never had any other bug issues before this. I gave them some Captain Jack’s (not the rum). About 4 more weeks and the season will be over.

Again, Thank you all.

2 Likes

So you use Cap Jacks as a preventative?

1 Like

I started with Humboldt Flower Shield, it took care of thrips and aphids and kept my plants clean , later on I used Captain Jack’s

1 Like

Yes it is, it causes them to be unable to eat. They have to eat some leaf to ingest the Bacillus but a day or so after that they starve to death.

2 Likes

Yes I have heard of it. works good and all natural, it doesn’t take long for worm’s to damage you’re plant’s,

1 Like

Yeah it doesnt, sorta depends on what kind of invaders you have? Some are super aggressive eaters, others eat holes and take a few days to do much harm. Then one day you notice what looks like a shotgun sprayed your plants.

1 Like