Anybody have any experience with commercial equipment?

I am starting up a large indoor grow and I am needing some help with the equipment for larger rooms. Is there someone I can contact?

@dbrn32

How large and what equipment are you looking for?

1 Like
1 Like

4 40x30 ft rooms. I need to know what room controller, overhead dehumidifier, which mini split for each room. I want each room to control itself. So I am needing to know what room controller to get as well. I think that is my biggest hurdle is the controller. I have the other stuff kinda narrowed down.

1 Like

I’m not hvac guy, sorry.

3 ton mini split each room

That’s what I was looking at were 3 tons.

What about a room controller?

What do you mean by controller? Each mini split comes with its own or you could possibly twinn them together

3 ton unit enough to account for all the lights and large dehumidifier? Even if half of that was canopy, I would expect a couple dozen de fixtures at minimum, probably more.

For his square footage. Don’t know what lights he’s using and what the heat load is but 3 tons should be sufficient.

Also he’s not going to need a dehumidifier the mini split does that

I’m familiar with ductless units, but pretty common to still have dehumidifier in rooms this size.

2 Likes

Thermostats for each room. You’ll also want to insulate the walls so the temps from other areas/outside do not affect your environment.

You’ll want large scale humidifiers, horticat makes a decent one you’ll need multiple for each area and run those on a humidity controller. Per table/ area setup.

30x40 is 1200 sq ft. But what’s the height? Everything measures in cubics not Sq’s

2 Likes

Mini splits won’t handle the work load you’ll need to run commercial box duct

A 24,000 btu mini split would handle a 1500 sq ft room with 8 ft ceiling.

Move it into a commercial warehouse and it become obsolete.

3 Likes

Some pictures of your workspace and a rough design would help a bit as well

2 Likes

What’s the budget ?

Forced air would probably be the way to go with proper ducting. Quest makes great overhead dehumidifiers.

I hope you have a huge budget.

Google grow room equipment may bring up a few outstanding companies that will set you up with all your needs.

1 Like

Yeah so a 3 ton will do 2000sqft no problem and we are using all 650r so the heat won’t be unbearable. Have to pick up 118 of them. I will be putting all of the drivers on the outside of the room.

My budget is $1,000,000.

1 Like