Anybody had a plant thats always droopy?

i have 2 autos going, barneys pineapple express and purple punch…the pineapple express always seems sad/droopy no matter what i do- but it also looks to be overall in better condition than my purple punch

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen. :slight_smile:

Can you please tell us about your watering practices?

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

pineapple express is on the left

1 Like

no set schedule for watering but they are usually dry every 2-3 days, plain distilled water

Yes I had 1 like that, was growing 4,1 always look sad had a ph problem, might want to check your run off next time you water. Even tho Distilled water should be ok, you never know

yea they just had their 1st watering to runoff so i was able to check the ph and ppm, ph was an acceptable range(6.2) and ppm was still around 1600(ffof/ffhf blend)

@goldiemouth270 do you keep that fan there all the time if so could be drying out to fast

its kept on low and oscillating, i turn off at lights out, also she is not usually sitting next to the fan, i just traded them places today so shes usually the furthest away

1 Like

I Do the same I water every 3-4 days and I’m crazy, I rotate when I water so they are always moving around. Not enough room for my oscillating tower fan so I have 3, 12 inches metal fans hanging from the top

1 Like

update…ive noticed she does perk up for a few hours and it seems as though she wakes up early and goes to bed early, im guessing thats why i always catch her looking droopy, idk but right now shes looking awesome

3 Likes