Anybody else watching Nova? The Cannabis Question

I’ve been waiting weeks for this, should be interesting.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

That was extremely interesting, more cannabinoid receptors in the brain than any other?
It looks like we were made for each other. I could have told them that. It’s a damn shame more research hasn’t been done.

1 Like

I’ll have to check this out

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up, checking it out now during lunch.

1 Like

What channel on direct TV?

Uh I see so much NWO bull on that channel that I would be wary of any of it.

2 Likes

Still an interesting watch, you can form an opinion afterwards - I’m half way into it and there is no agenda, aside from cannabis good!

5 Likes

Its on the YouTube also.

1 Like

I understand and agree with your concerns, but this was pretty straight up and I saw it as a positive. This little weed we all love is a very complicated, over 400 compounds.
Our brains seem designed to take advantage of it…

3 Likes

It was very interesting and informative. There is a lot of research potential and medicinal potential. Just gotta get the Feds to unschedule the plant and let it go like tobacco and alcohol.

2 Likes

My question is why do humans have more cannabinoid receptors in our brains than any other? It’s like we are designed by nature to consume weed. Is it just me or did you get the same take?

I enjoyed watching this show. It finally publicly removed the demonization of something useful and medically significant. Baby steps but finally going in the right direction.

3 Likes

Humans have the most brain nerve cells (cortical neurons) of any species, so to me it makes sense. More nerves, more chances of one type of system of neurotransmitters and receptors being around.

1 Like

Yea, but you have to admit it’s strange that we have more cannabinoid receptors.

2 Likes

Strange, but awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Watched this last night !
Finally cannabis not being demonized

3 Likes

I really enjoyed it and learned a lot; I took note of the doctor who said that it took a 100 mg dose for CBD to even register. That would be expensive if you’re paying retail for legit CBD.

2 Likes

It is prohibitively expensive. And you can never be absolutely sure of what is in the product. Unless you grow it yourself. :grin:

2 Likes