Anybody else try CBD flower?

A while ago my buddy introduced me to CBD oils from bluebird botanicals. I liked them quite a bit but they weren’t something I enjoyed taking. Recently I bought a PAX 3 vape and a couple grams of elektra cbd flower from berkshirecbd and I actually really enjoyed it. Am I the only one who doesn’t like THC and is buying CBD flower?

2 Likes

Both cbds & thc is used in my house for different family ailments. My grandson has spina bifida so i try to grow a low thc, high cbd plant for him for seizures. My hubby needs the cbds & thc. So i grow one that has high thc & cbds.(they are finally seeing bemefits to thc as well as cbns).

5 Likes

Want to let you know CBDhempdirect sell cbd only flowers! Great stuff, tastes awesome! Shipping in USA!

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you! I’ll give it a shot

Hey hope they get you the best in cbd flower. I was surprised, discreet packaging/ odor blocking and the flowers were tasty. Chardonnay flowers was nice and mellow, very relaxing and the cbd is listed in percentages.

Cbd interest is increasing, I’m growing equally part cbd to thc strains and higher cbd than thc.
I havent quite found the cbd strain I like but I’m on the mission to.

1 Like

You can find the list of benefits along with affordable cards here: https://mmjherb.com/ It's also quite cheap so you shouldn't miss this opportunity.

1 Like

I like THC more than CBD. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I finally got to try some from a local dispensary and I I think it’s very calming. I’m going to mix it one quarter Kush to 3/4 CBD flower and see how that does I prefer the CBD more than the THC. But I really did like the fact that I could smoke weed and get the relaxing type of effect from it rather than I have to get up and do something feeling

1 Like

Its nice, but it lacks a little bit of a kick, but that’s me, everyone has their own preferences, which they should

1 Like

Thought you might get something from the above thread @blackthumbbetty , if not no loss really :+1::kangaroo: i am just in the process of purchasing Canatonic and Sour diesel CBD medical strain.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I never even thought to look for CBD weed online. Come September, I might order from a couple places. Try smoking the flower, make some oils.

If I like it, I’ll grow my own CBD strains.

3 Likes

I have tried about 6-8 different cbd strains from a local shop. It’s my understanding that cbd makes it easier for the brain to intake more of the thc one consumes. I enjoy cbd to a degree but mixing it with good bud, I feel, gets me super high. More so than bud by itself. The problem is if I had to choose, because of funding, I go thc all day. The distillate carts I buy have a high cbd content so I stopped buying cbd flower.

1 Like

I just finished one cbd plant. i mixed half cbd flower to half regular thc flower and infused some coconut oil i like it

2 Likes

I am sure you told me you got seeds from seedman, have a look at cream & cheese would be interesting to try, has excellent reviews :+1::kangaroo: will be ordering myself soon.

Thanks i will check it out

So you grow cbd now right? Is it worth it for me to grow cbd if I can get good quality flower at 19-21% CBD strains for $125 a qp, $425 a elbow sent to my house. My goal is making my own high cbd full spec oil. After nutes, electric, time, effort? Just curious? Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Tbh, I find it just as easy ordering hemp buds from cbd hemp direct. Still, I have been trying to do one CBD plant per grow.

1 Like

I’ve got a super critical CBD in veg right now. Can’t wait to make room in the flowering tent for her. It will be my first CBD flower. I do use CBD isolate every day and get it from Lazarus Naturals.

2 Likes

I am loving my Peach Puree CBD right now. Even with a 1:2 ratio aka THC to CBD, it will stick rock your world for a certain time frame. :+1:

1 Like