Anybody belong to a Club, Group?

Does anybody belong to a club where maybe you get together once in a while and talk shop, exchange ideas, help each other harvest, show some tricks of the trade? I’m in the a state that is legal for med. and rec. With a med card you can legally grow 5 plants. I’d love to meet up and talk shop. This forum is GREAT and I’ve learned a lot, but in a club maybe even get hands on.

2 Likes

I have to assume you are new to ILGM.

Welcome. We are glad you chose to join our forum. We do not allow the exchange of personal informaiton or condone posting other meeting place. This is for everyone’s protection and security.

You can do everything you mentioned right here in your own grow journal.

Please read the forum policy. Please know and follow the forum policy in order to get along with all here.

Happy growing and be safe. lw~ILGM Administrator.

2 Likes

My bad. Sorry. You may delete my post.

2 Likes

Actually this is a good info post since I didn’t know about this offshoot of that rule

1 Like

There are 1000’s of grow clubs right here in ILGM – just that they only have one member each… Even though I love to grow, I love my anonymity here even more…

Plus I already know five other growers personally – and all we do is brag – HAHHAHA. Just won a grow off with one (bro in law) and now he won’t talk to me… – sore loser … So bein a lone wolf is better.

But just drink in the knowledge that all the clubbers here have to offer – cannot go wrong.

MotaMan

4 Likes

@MotaMan I have to ask, awhile back someone had posted about having a rivalry with brother in law about how you weigh the totals of your grows. It was probably 6 months ago that it was originally posted. I can’t remember exactly what the disagreement was but I thought it was interesting at the time. Just curious if this was you.

@MotaMan I get it. This place is incredible. I’ve learned a ton. Where I grow it is legal to do so. Sure, there remains the old federal law but state law allows it. I do like the anonymity here and I thought about that a lot before deciding it was something to pursue. Without going into detail there are other things face to face could accomplish. (Other then the spread of Covid…lol) What if, hypothetically speaking, there was an individual that could use This plant for medical reasons but couldn’t afford it? I’ve seen grows on here that have produced a pound or more. Somebody needs a pound stuck in the closet? Could a “little” be donated to somebody that couldn’t afford there medication? I worked with a dispensary and have seen many people that truly need this medicine. Some were so sick if they asked me for “anything”” I would consider getting it for them. Let me be clear I did not illegally do anything. Well, I hope talking about this does not encroach on any rules here, if so, the admins are free to delete my post with no malice on my part.

2 Likes

Yes Bulldog that was I – he’s still sore and hasn’t spoken since… Ha Ha

MotaMan

No worries; As mentioned we can leave this up and everyone here can pass the info along to new posters here. We here at ILGM are thankful for your understanding and that is why this forum is considered by 100’s of thousands of growers all over the world.

Peace and be safe. Wear a mask. Peace

2 Likes

JOB ya just have to be “found” by the people that need your service. I saw documentary on secret clubs that specifically cater to those with life ending afflictions and the benefits of THC / CBDs. Clubs that give the afflicted the medicine that they need to function and live a somewhat normal “rest” of their lives.

They are out there – maybe you’ve been heard.

MotaMan

1 Like