Any truthers out there?

Yet the “truthers” would rather tell us every single jet vapour trail is actually more sinister, that 9/11 was nothing to do with Bin Liner even though he had previously tried to bring down the WTC and that it would be impossible to keep the lid on their NWO conspiracy due to the sheer number of people that would need to have been involved, and so on.

Do these loons do research? Yes, and if I took every post in the morning garden thread I could come out with some theory regarding mind control and marijuana as there’s a difference between flawed, biased, “research” where you only look for things that confirm a paranoid theory you’ve been told to believe when compared to actual research which is used to either confirm or deny a theory you have.

“Truthers” are not interested in anything that shows their loodspuddery to be false, and will twist anything and everything to suit their theories, thereby confirming how flawed their thinking is as well as their own lack of rationality.

And that’s why the deserve to be mocked at every opportunity.

2 Likes

Good morning all! I grew up in the 60’s and have always and will always believe the government has and still does experiment with bio warfare. Think about it how many times do you hear ‘flu season get that shot! and 1 year from now the flu will hit a certain area.’ How the hell do they know where and when the flu will be? I believe we are the test subjects for their war games. What can they use and how fast will it spread. The year that the first flu shots came out, I like a million more fell for it. I have never ever been so sick in my life. That was the first and the last time I will ever believe or trust the government again. Watch TV and just count how many times a commercial comes on about some type of thing one needs to get vaccinated for and now even kids are being targeted.

And then it finally gelled for me when there was a news report, very recently, on the government doing exactly what I feared, they had been spreading germs in the air to test how fast things can spread, and this very info was found to be documented and true. I have to laugh every time I have a Dr.'s visit the first thing they say to me is ‘you need your flue shot, you need your vaccine against pneumonia’ I tell them I don’t need any thing my body takes care of me. I get letters about me not getting these vaccines! Oh such BS.

Please I do think vaccines are important for the diseases like polio, etc. but for every single illness? If that doesn’t scare some one I don’t what else could.

5 Likes

I can see that we aren’t going to be able to discuss anything rationally. Why don’t we just agree to disagree and go about your day. This topic obviously isn’t for you since you have expressed several times that anyone who thinks for themselves is a “loonspud” or whatever you define as a free thinker. Have a great day :+1::v:

2 Likes

Well said, @anon35207245. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

There you go proving my point about how things will be twisted beyond recognition for I never said such a thing.

Thank you for confirming what I freely and willingly opined, which was based upon me evaluating the available evidence and making a deduction based upon that rather than twisting the evidence to suit a predetermined deduction.

Oh, and if you don’t like people giving you their opinion, don’t open the door by starting a thread which invites people to do such a thing.

2 Likes

I never said I didn’t like your opinion or anything. I simply stated that we should agree to disagree. You repeatedly said “loonspud” the second comment you said it. Refered to what I stated therfore calling me one. It doesn’t bother me, all I sugested was that we agree to disagree and habe a gread day. I’m not sure how I’m in the wrong. All I did was ask a question. If you are only here in the thread to cause a disruption and you have been successful at it. This topic doesn’t interest you then why cause a ruckus in it? Seems to me that if I didn’t agree with what was said I would go about my day not call them names and argue.

1 Like

Also I’m always up for a rational discussion you are the one who declined it.

Yet you deny twisting my words wrt people thinking for themselves, which you did do.

And as to your following post, I stand by what I said regarding it being impossible to have a rational discussion about irrationality.

I’ll take it further. Very recently there was a bunch of idiots out protesting about the latest attack on Syrian chemical weapons facilities, and right there in front of the news cameras was a woman who could only be described as a moonbat. The first giveaway to her state of mind was the spittle collecting at the side of her mouth from her ranting, but then she confirmed she was as close to rationality as I am to being a billionaire as she opened her mouth and started screeching like a Harpie about how what was happening in Syria was all lies because Assad was a good man who would never kill any of his own population because he was a doctor, and it was all a plot by President Fart to take over the country. Well, we can start with how we’d be counting the body bags coming home had Obampot, Cameron and Hollande had their way a couple of years back, and we can’t forget how doctors such as Mengele and Harold Shipman, amongst many others, were hardly good people. She was a “truther” as well, seeing things that weren’t there and ignoring things that were, ranting so much she literally had lumps of spit hanging from the corners of her mouth.

That’s the sort of person you’re going to be associated with, are you sure that’s the road you want to follow?

1 Like

I guess I don’t remember twisting your words and if I did I apologize. I reallt did not intend to. I can see that you really don’t want a discussion. You just want to say that everything I have to say is all bs, because I have to be exactly like the 1 or 2 you have encountered? I guess that means you base people off of assumptions and stereotypes, since you believe I must be the same as the one you described. I asked to have a civilized conversation and you said I simply couldn’t have one since I am irrational for asking questions? When did asking questions make you crazy or when did asking questions become wrong?

1 Like

Except I am the one who is being rational over these things, I don’t look for things that aren’t there just to suit a preconception.

I mean, for all you know the whole “truther” movement was started by the Government to distract people from what they are really doing, same as Roswell was a classic case of smokescreen and misdirection, and your belief in said movement has made you a pawn of the very people you distrust.

After all, you don’t need to fool all the people, only enough of the ones who are gullible enough to fall for such scams…

Anyway, there is absolutely nothing that you or anyone else can say to me that will upset me, not after the phone call I’ve just made. “Cloud 9” is an understatement.

1 Like

How was I trying to upset you? I apologized of I had mixed your words. So you attack me for that? You are the one who brought up Roswell, not myself. It seems to me that I am the one trying to talk, but you won’t entertain anyone else’s ideas that conflict with your own. You have proven that point and habe also proven that you can, but aren’t willing to listen to other ideas and have a rational conversation. I’m glad you’re having a great day. I hope the weejend continues the good fortune.

I’ll step in and ask you to look at the back of an American Federal Reserve note (dollar bill will do). On the back you will find a pyramid with the “all-seeing eye” and under that in latin: “Novus Ordo Seclorum” Freely translated to: New World Order. So you see it’s too late: NWO arrived with the introduction of the Federal Reserve back in the early 1900’s.

My father was a pioneer in NASA and we got to actually see things that the regular population couldn’t. The moon shot was real with real people who did real things for the American people and the world and people died. To me it’s an insult to the honor of those men who lost their lives to go to the moon. Successfully.

That said; there were in fact medical experiments going on and it takes people questioning things to unearth that kind of crap. I have no reason to believe that it won’t continue to happen because governments by definition demean their populace; they’re “little people who need to be led”.

The thing you have to fight is accidentally going down the rabbit hole.

6 Likes

I never said you had upset me, sorry if that confused things, but just before I posted I got the news that you’ll see in the morning garden thread about how I, effectively, don’t have Type 2 diabetes any more so there’s nothing that will wipe this smile off my face. I mean, 8 months from being diagnosed with Type 2 to being told that you don’t need any diabetes medication is something that will put the sort of smile on anyone’s face that is impossible to wipe off.

In all honesty, and I mean this with all sincerity, I wish we could sit together with some beer and smoke because we could actually have a very civilised discussion about this and enjoy it, for the problem with internet forums is that you can’t convey mood, body language, etc, in mere text, it’s all how what you type is interpreted by the other person and that’s where things can fall down.

Anyway, I’m too happy to argue about these things now, as I say “Cloud 9” is an understatement because I’ve done something many with the same illness think is impossible and I’ve laid down the challenge to others like my own sister.

4 Likes

That’s great news my friend congrats. I’m easy to hold a conversation. I’ll even talk about stuff I don’t like, politics, :joy:. I get that a message can’t convey emotion or impact like a face to face conversation. Sometimes things get miscommunicsted or crisscrossed.

@Myfriendis410 1913 I believe or around then. That’s great that you were allowed special privilege to see those things. So because your father worked there I shouldn’t be allowed to question it?

Occam’s razor. That’s what I follow; along with the conviction that the world is run on chaos and contingency. Everyone with a grand conspiracy theory doesn’t understand the concept that the more complex the lie or subterfuge the larger the group of people, the larger the room for errors etc. For truthers to be right there would have to be 100% compliance within say, NASA, to hide a conspiracy that numbered tens of thousands of people. Never happen. Like Ben Franklin said: “Two people can keep a secret as long as one of 'em is dead”.

6 Likes

The whole purpose of this was to encourage a healthy discussion. When did asking simple questions turn you onto a monster? I encourage anyone to research things and investigate things for yourself. Don’t take anyone’s word and I’m not asking anyone to believe what I’m saying.
I’ll ask @Countryboyjvd1971 or @Hogmaster if they can or can work the magic to close this topic. I don’t want it deleted just closed thread. It is not needed anymore. I hope everyone has a great day :+1::v:

2 Likes

Done @Dieselgrower

3 Likes