Any Tips / Recommendations custom built rooms

Hey guys just custom built this built in and out what I thought would be best. Looking for ideas to master the unit! Looking forward to getting some far out ideas !!

Uploading: 73B3B53C-6FEB-4F02-8733-6679AA22360F.jpeg…

Uploading: ADB6EB01-6267-4060-8866-1CDFA8F427E3.jpeg… Uploading: 559A0B18-8770-4900-A699-CB65E9EC43E2.jpeg…

3 Likes

No light leaks when the doors shut.

5 Likes

The exhaust will do more for the heat if it is sucking from higher in the cabinet. Super cool! Welcome to ILGM :v:

4 Likes

Thank you!! I am a carpenter by trade and this is my first grow. Fell in love with creating a climate and watching it grow! Looking forward to the end results! I appreciate your advice! This is stills a work in progress so anything criticism will help!!

4 Likes

I think the others have great feedback. Its sweet rig for sure though!

When I look at the lower framing, is that for a screen?

1 Like

Maybe magnetic refrigerator seal for the doors or rubber gasket and latch.

5 Likes

For sure definitely going to add! Yes it actually was originally a 4 tier metal storage rack I wrapped In wood, thank you for all the replies you guys are dope :nerd_face: hopefully soon they make a quicker auto flower because I keep tweaking around waiting for the girls to grow lol

You have lots of room in there and lots of potential to hone it in.
Are you planning on adding partitions to have a multi stage grow?
Check this out

The shelf is a light trap vent I made. Air intake at the bottom then passes through the light trap to the top as the filter pulls it all out. Keeps fresh air in both sections.
That’s a great start, looks good.

5 Likes

Going to need more height for them to grow

1 Like