Any tips for late in the game?

My first indoor grow is nearing the end. In the next couple days I’ll switch over to dry KoolBloom and I’ll be harvesting in the next couple of weeks. Do any of you have any tips or tricks for late in the game? Anything you do at the end to increase quality or potency?

Four zkittlez autos, coco and perlite, GH nutes and HLG lighting if any of that factors in.

2 Likes

All I can recommend is letting her mature to your style of Buzz

4 Likes

Imho it’s all bs. I’ve tried splitting stem, ice water etc. what makes my harvest bad ass is growing well. I don’t stop them growing either. NPK very similar whole grow. I try to have them
Look like they don’t need harvested. But with bright lights some grows def have yellow leaves

10 Likes

Congrats Growmie on the upcoming harvest! I water feed only the last 2 weeks :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

You have learned that the best way to produce good yields of quality flower means simply keeping the plant/plants in the optimum environment for them. This is a lesson new growers have to learn for themselves. We see a lot of folks pushing insane nutrient loads and of course it adversely affects the plant and it’s yield. Good lighting being the number one thing a grower can do for their plants.

9 Likes

@Outlaw do you have any pictures lets see your plants

About ashamed to say I just woke up. It’s Saturday though, so ehh. The ladies are in lights out. I’ll get some pics tonight.

I think they’re about as ready to be done as I am for them to finish. Been a little rough on them with the light and probably anything else you could think of. The one on the far right has stayed yellow no matter what I’ve done to remedy it . Old growth on the bottom is the most perfect green you could imagine. Who knows? Buds looking good though. Tons of beautiful, purple, trichome covered goodness under the canopy all around.

This is the one on the right. Started with mutated leaves shaped like a yin and yang sign. The buds have a different structure than the other three. Presumably just a different phenotype.

4 Likes

Beautiful