From a fellow grower:
I went out and spent a good chunk of change on an indoor hydroponics system. The guy at the store was helpful and set me up with everything I would need. The day after my order from you showed up. What timing! Thanks for the discrete shipping and ordering. I decided to use rockwool to germinate but I’m worried I messed up. I didn’t find a good tutorial on germination in Rockwool at first but I figured it would be easy. I neglected to ph balance the cubes at first before soaking them in my nutrient solution. A hint of my cluelessness. After a couple days I checked the ph and it was high…7.6. The nutrient solution was 6 when I soaked the cubes but I didn’t know rockwool cubes are high on the ph scale. I immediately used lemon juice and got the ph down to 6.3 but am concerned I may have messed something up. In my desperation to fix the ph I may have had too much moisture in the cubes but know you can germinate in a glass of water so I assume drowning them isn’t easy as a seed. Not sure if I should have but I did manage to see that 3 of the 4 I planted have popped open. I carefully moved the little bits of rockwool I used to cover the holes but i didn’t touch the seeds. I’ll check on them off course but wanted to run this by you to see what your thoughts are.