Any suggestions to my green crack

I tried to fit everybody in the photo there normally not so bunched together but here we go

FrontCenter: Northern Cheese 4weeks since sprout autoflower

BackLeft: Strawberry Nuggets 5weeks since sprout auto

Front Left: Green Crack 5weeks since sprout Auto

Far right: Zittles 2weeks since sprout auto

I’m wondering what I did wrong to the green crack that I didn’t do to the others it’s very bushy & stumpy & just don’t look right

1 Like

Not knowing anything about your grow it’s kinda impossible to say…

Likely just an expression of a specific phenotype.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking But I’m gonna feel out a ticket & post it soon didn’t know if anybody could eye ball it just from the quick photo

2 Likes

The only thing I’d suggest is remove the leaves in contact with soil/discolored.

1 Like

Thanks, didn’t know I could remove leaves I seen people say just let them fall off, but that direct contact with the soil had me worried from the get go, this is my first grow & I should of got bigger pots (I’m in 3gallon) & used more soil I was very stingy when filling pots (fox farm ocean) today I’m going to remove leaves that are in direct contact with soil once I turn lights back on.

1 Like

Actually 3 gallon in FFOF is fine with autos. You may want to monitor runoff TDS and supplement if soil appears depleted. A cheap TDS pen is under $15 and worth the money.

2 Likes

Ok cool well I don’t feel to bad about my pot size, there autos & I was told these strains would stay under 2ft. I have a PH meter I will post numbers soon & to also mention I’ve been using the ff trio but have just started first week of a very small dosage, I did not know how important the tds meter was, I seen other sites where ppl claim to have never checked soil reading just water, I want good bud not crap so I’ll prefer to invest in the meter

1 Like

The others are beating it up and robbing it’s vitality while you’re not looking, get an infant monitor, you’ll see…
Ha ha, just kidding.
Different strains act differently to the same environment and nutrient regiment.

2 Likes

Lol that’s funny, it does look like they bully her when I’m not around lol

1 Like