Any suggestions for feeding?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA (gorilla glue) & (strawberry cough)

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? (Soil in pots)

System type? Tents

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? (N/A) ??

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS (N/A)

Indoor or Outdoor (Indoors)

Light system, size? (6x 600w gavita light) per crop

Temps; Day, Night (N/A)

Humidity; Day, Night (N/A)

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size (Yes)

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, (N/A)

Co2; Yes, No (N/A)

I’m new to this so some things I’m unsure of. I’m planning to have 2 tents running with different flavours with 6x 600w lights in each. 36 plants. I want to know what plant food would give me a mixture of high quality and high yield? Does anybody use boosters? If so what ones would you suggest?

1 Like

36 plants?!?! Can you say ambitious?! :joy: but in all honesty is that number set it stone? How big are the expected tents? Size pot you planning on using? And are you considering a quick vegging SOG (sea of green) with a ton of smaller plants?

Sorry. Not much help on yout original question but i may can assist tampering real expectations. That is ALOT of weed. Correctly done 2-3 plants can fill a 4x4x6 tent. Easily. So why the 36?

The tents are 3m x2m’s so that’s 6 lights with 6 plants underneath. I don’t think that I’m over crowding them too much. Hoping to get between 40-50 g per plant

Actually that sounds more doable. Nice sized tent. Sounds like a little bedroom. :joy::joy: your original question was about feeding if im not mistaken… nutes and the like. I can tag a few plant genius’s like @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @MattyBear @garrigan62 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 (lighting man just because :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) is and im sure ull get answers. Just know. 36 plants sounds like more of a headache then a bargain. Especially from seed. Or differing strains.

All in all. Planning is the most important step. Get the foundation together and everyone on this site would be beyond happy to see photos of u harvesting 36 full potential reached young ladies…

1 Like

Do you think that 24 would be a better option for me?

36 will work if you run it properly. Your soil already has some nutrient charge? You wanting to go synthetic or organic?

I’m wanting to go organically have you got any tips for me?

1 Like

I’m gonna throw a few things at you. If you’ve already done it then great.

Get a decent PH meter. Don’t use drops or strips; they are highly inaccurate. This is a good one here.
https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI209-Waterproof-Accuracy/dp/B078NPH1W3?tag=greenrel-20

Don’t forget PH up and down.
https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-GH1514-vkiuhI-Control/dp/B073MSMTJK?tag=greenrel-20

What exactly are you using for soil?
What is your footprint?
Are these auto flower or photo period?
Do you plan on a SOG type grow? Rapid turnover?

These are all important questions to better help you.

You chose some decent lights but depending on your grow style you may have too much light. Let’s let @dbrn32 weigh in on that but he’ll need this info to help properly.

As for nutrients; we will need to know your soil choice. There are many nutrient lines out there and organic is gaining in popularity. I have found that in general the smoke is better with “softer” nutes. Be aware that any well made planter soil will carry you all the way to flower. I’ve used the more common products like General Hydroponics Flora Nova and the Fox Farms products. Currently working with one by the company “Grow More” called simply “Grow” or “Bloom”.

Sorry: @Aquaponic_Dumme here’s another one…

2 Likes

I think it’s about proper, gavita 600’s definitely nice and 1 m2 per fixture is about ideal for their flowering capacity.

I don’t think you have an unreasonable plan as far as your layout and yields go. There’s not a lot of sog style growers here, so most members aren’t very familiar. Running multiple strains from seed may test you a bit, but I’m sure you can figure out something that works.

I think your best bet for growing organically would be to go with an amended soil potting up from relatively mild mix for early veg to hotter as plants mature. Then look for a tea regimen that suits your needs. However, not exactly the best for a brand new grower. Going with something like a soilless mix and hand feeding a liquid organic line is going to give you a lot more flexibility to make adjustments throughout your grow. I have grown with earth juice that’s bottled organic line, but they recently lost their omri listing if that’s important. Don’t really have a lot of experience outside of that, sorry. But there are plenty of good liquid organic lines out there. I would maybe see what your local shops carry the full line of and what kind of feedback they can give. You don’t have to buy there, but nice to know you can get anything in a pinch if need be.

Watch the PH levels. Start nutes feeding very low. Can always add more. Too much once will burn the crop.

Best to grow ALL the same strain. Diff strains grow differently and have different nute needs.
Best to keep it simple as possible.