Any other AUSSIES

Any aussies keen on catching up for a smoke and friendship. Love the members here and keen to share some buds.

3 Likes

F* Oathhhhh hahah, melbourne vic here m8, hows the buds where your from?

Only the finest my friend. Na i wish. But its good though. And the white widow autos s re great from ilgm.

1 Like

Where you from bro? How much is the rates where you are, p/g?

1 Like

Im in nsw. Hunter valley region.
They try selling it at $20 a gram. Im not silly enough to play with those rates but.
I like to help a mate when im good and them return the favour when there good.
But seems in my circle of friends im the only helper these days.

4 Likes

Im on the other side of the country in Perth.

1 Like

$10 around here, everyone just wants the buzz, dont care about quality, no one knows their strains or would pay more then $10 bcoz they broke

1 Like

Hey guys, Im from WA. Anyone had any luck with delivery of orders?

1 Like

Yer mate. Guaranteed delivery and germination. If they dont make it to you the order is resent.

1 Like

Its been 17 Days so far, still havnt received anything, patiently waiting :confounded:

1 Like

Sweet. Im interested in trying the strawberry kush and GSC again . Might punch an order out😁

1 Like

Im about to make another order.
I trust ilgm 100%.

1 Like

I bought the fruity mix, cant wait for them to come thru!

3 Likes

Come through yet??

I’m in NSW, with all the seeds coming In we mite get some really good strains going in oz.

Nah mate, they just keep lying to me on the emails lol. I ordered October 18th, they said they’d do another re shipping and havnt gotten any confirmation. Never buying off this site again, even if my seeds do come.

1 Like

Its has OFFICIALLY been 53 days and still nothing WOW

1 Like

Looks like there getting grabbed. Im a huge fan of ilgm. Number 1fan lol.
Never do i have a prob with delivery but my order hasn’t come yet either. Ilgm resent no problem. Im still waiting but im confident in ilgm.
Only problem is this order was for outdoor grow. Im gunna miss the sun now. But i still believe in you 100 percent ilgm.
I believe for some reason there being grabbed in transit. I dont usually have a problem with delivery. Its a new problem that needs new measures i think.
Plz never post a pic of your envelope on internet. Its showing the law also remember.

@number1fan its going to be a long summer,and even if in ground within the next say 3 weeks ,you will still get full grow ,unless your in Vic,lol

2 Likes

Its going to be a long HOT summer thats for sure.
@number1fan my first order got lost in transit but the second came through fine, probably took a bit over a month all up. You’ll still get atleast a month and a half of veg/preflower if not more if you plant very soon, and they’ll still end up huge if they’re getting enough TLC and sun.
One thing I’ve really come to hate about living here… the price of shipping for any kind of nutrients or grow supplies. We get raped thats for sure. Happy growing all :+1: