Any one no anything about mainlining im new to it

I got two plants im thanking about mainlining iv always done the lst but been hearing of this mainline normally i veg for 2 months but dont no if it would even be worth it for me what does everyone thank of it thanks and happy growing

auto or photo

One grow I mainlined and it took another month in veg to get them trained right. So if you have time then try it. If not stick to lst

Photo thanks i thank il stick to what i no works for me just seen people talking about it look like u would have to stress the plant out to much and have a chance of it changing sex

i trained the hell out of my auto. check it out.

1 Like

Looks good im just not shur how long i would have to veg

I have done it several times. As mentioned above it takes longer in veg but if your grow area is height sensitive then it’s bad a**. A flat canopy with 8 main colas. I have done it with a Pineapple Haze- long recovery time; I did it with White Widow both to success.
Just for reference my grow experience is limited and my grow height max is 5’
I like it better than scrog because watering under the screen is difficult for me but a mainline gives me more options like rotation of my plants

I normally veg for 2 months and have to keep them smashed down would 2 months be long anuff time for them or would i need longer i thank it would be good for me i have about as much roo as u do

2 months is plenty of veg, my auto only vegged about a month and shes getting fat

Thanks i thank ill try one and c how it goes

1 Like

Did u ever do that mainline?

I shur did this is what they look like what do u thank

3 Likes

Here is an up dated pic i took this morning

here is some up dated pics on my mainline

How am i doing on my first mainline i thank there looking good and they look so much better then lst i thank this is my new favorite way to grow them

1 Like

I love mainlining, but it makes me nervous. It’s like as soon as veg speeds up, it’s tough to top the plant and tie it down. Scary. Also. Topping it again and again, its exciting. Someday I wanna top 4 times for a total of 16 mains.

You know what? I may just go ahead and do it with my current gold leaf grow. And make clones from the cuttings

I have 16 main tops and only toped it 3 times i did it a little different then most i was scared when i did it now scents i tryed it it dont bother me i even showed a friend of mine how to do it and there also doing good

Heres another updated photos on my main line plants not to shur how this sit works but ill keep posting updated photos just in case anyone want to watch

14 day in flower 3 week in flower

Updated pics

2 Likes

Just finished two afgans mainlined and could not have been any happier. This is my new go to technique

1 Like

I have to say the same wish i would of found out sooner i thank thay look so much better and happyer then any of the others iv grow

1 Like