Any one no about makeing seed

Iv been making seeds for some time now but i have a sour diesel fim that i have been working on it has male pollen sacs and are starting to open normaly i have pollen by now it the 3rd week after sexed but this time there opening but no pollen has this ever happened to anyone else im just going to let it go to see if it just might be a plant that take longer but not to shur like i sead its never happen to me and i ask a few of my friends and it hasnt happen to the eather any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks

i have only seen this one other time on a grow site, but the poster quit posting and we never knew why the male plant produced empty sacks.

well done Miller, controlled plant breeding is not for everyone.!

2 Likes

If the pollen sack is immature I think itll look like it has paste in it or itll look empty… maybe that’s what happened? This is just a guess, I dont know how you could get pollen sacks that are empty… good luck

1 Like

Ya im not shur whats going on iv done this several times and this is a first for me normaly two weeks after i start seeing male sex i get pollen when they start to open not this time there opening and no pollen im hoping its just taking this one longer to produce pollen if not ill just start a new one

Interesting. Maybe give it more time to mature?

1 Like

That is a genetic flaw probably and wouldn’t want that trait passed on but that’s just me

1 Like

I didnt even than of that thank im just starting over better safe then sorry

1 Like

more then likely it will not produce any pollen, like Thc said, its a genetic F up.!
we’ve cross bread so much its messin with the genetics.

1 Like

Three weeks sounds kinda early for pollen. My pollen sacs only appeared in full form at week three. The real opening happens around late week five. I’m at the very beginning of flower week eight and I have only been able to collect pollen for the last 10 days.

I ment 3 week from the mature stage so that would put them around 5 or 6 week from the the first sign of male sex i normally get pollen around the 5th week two like i sead iv never had it happen and was seeing if anyone ever had it happen to them and all my bananas was drying up and falling off i pulled it and im just starting over its awful wierd thow but genetics could have a lot to do with it like thcinks thank u all for the info and happy growing