Any New Zealand Growers?

Bloody hell haha. My boat had more batteries. Do u run any solar and must cook with gas huh ? That’s so cool tho. U get 3G reception obviously haha

1 Like

Our last inverter just crapped out few weeks back so got this little baby and a new 370watt panel previously we had 2 x 70 watt panels.
Can add more panels when we update the batteries bigger and more of them capacity. You can’t just add more batteries when you can afford them.
Got to be done all at the same time of installation.
Yes run off gas for cooking and showering.
Didn’t even have a shower for 2 years.
Bird bath style.

1 Like

I’ve got a day off. One day then back to it.
Got lots to do better get off this forum

1 Like

Hay @Tekken how you getting on. How’s your grow going.
Cheers

New Zealand tripadvisor.co.nz/Profile/mandyrose785? has the opportunity to take another step towards equality with medical marijuana. While it’s not legal to buy cannabis products in NZ, there are many ways you can be prescribed medical marijuana or get access to it. It is possible to grow your own cannabis for medicinal purposes if you have permission from the Ministry of Health. You don’t need a licence and all you need is a quality set-up and seeds! Nice tall grow you’ve got there man.

2 Likes

Gidday @tonyvegas323 , a few of us kiwis on here have medical prescription for cannabis products, I’m not sure about the growing bit but would like to know more , can you provide a link ? It is legal to grow hemp ( thc below .5% ) but that doesn’t stop the fuzz from seizures and destroys.

The current unofficial path to end prohibition is for kiwis to apply for medical prescription through certified doctors ( like Green Doctors NZ) , the hope is , much like how California did things by adding enormous amounts of people and paperwork into the system, making any form of policing the policy ridiculously hard and futile. Flower to the people! We will win this war.

2 Likes

Please note this is not a Norml endorsed plan of attack , many of us while still norml members are unhappy with the softly softly approach to decriminalisation and legalisation and prefer to push back against a broken antiquated policy written in 1975 by right wing conservative pale stale males that had commercial interest in Tabbacco and alcohol ( they owned shares or a company suppling either tab or alc) A promise was made to a campaigner called Helen by this current govts Andrew Little , where he promised her on her death bed to look at a fix on “police discretion “ now I use that term loosely, discretion means , which cop and which way the got out of bed. Discretion also only applies to section 7 of the mis use of drugs act 1975 , which is possession and use, discretion does not currently apply to section 6 , cultivation and manufacture. A repeal of mis use act is being screamed for but under current conditions it’s unlikely to be looked at seriously until this govt has to face an election and forced to answer questions about it lack of movement on issues they promised to review. Our only path is to get onto a cannabis friendly doctor, there are a few companies with clearance to grant medical prescription. Still it’s expensive here , tilray 10:10 305 nzd / 220 usd while in Canada it’s 95 nzd a bottle. Now I’m not a betting man but I rekin someone is making a killing and I wouldn’t bet it’s the doctor.

1 Like

Well you will have the pleasure of gorilla glue soon my friend

1 Like

Welcome @tonyvegas323
Are you from Nz
I’m near the top of the south island of nz

2 Likes

Hi guys :wave:t6:

1 Like

Hey chap how you getting on?

1 Like

Im good buddy … good weather today for a change … how have u been?

1 Like

Yea come right today, I’m ok man just plodding along keeping busy in lockdown , bloody miss Pizza Hut that’s for reals

2 Likes

hey bro i found this site if it helps
weedseedsnz

1 Like

Hi there @corbin welcome.
Wete are you situated?

queenstown

1 Like

Sweet another south islander.
I’m top of the south island ish.
How long have you been growing?
This my 3rd summer on the forum
Full of great people and great information and support
A nice growing number of kiwis :kiwi_fruit: on here.
Love to keep in touch
Cheers :beers: @corbin

Not a kiwis , but how the heck are you. @Blackmoon :v::+1:

1 Like

@kellydans well well hello Stanger long time.
I’m coping.
To be honest the last 6months been stressful for a lot of reasons.
I’ll tag you in my latest journal so good to hear from you.
Thanks for reaching out.
Cheers :beers:

1 Like