Any New Zealand Growers?

Your asking where to buy seeds when your posting on a seedbank forum lol gett all your seeds from i love to grow marijuana ,not a hassle i use my real name real address lol ive ordered 3 times now im in Australia and ive never had problem ,and they do not seem to come from over seas i think they have a few setups around the world …very good and they replace seeds if they do not germinate .

1 Like

Lol trust me chap I see the irony :wink: but sadly nz shipping a no go from ilgm and I use this forum for all the info that these fullas have :slight_smile: like a sponge!

I’ve done a fair amount of tree felling.
Been self employed as a gardener landscaper.
Tour guide
Massage therapist
Last 14 years I’ve been a support worker for people with intellectual challenges @Leholf

Nice ! Big ups for support work , that’s my missus dream job , hell of an undertaking!
I did a little bit of tour guiding down fox , I mean I picked up walking sticks and rubbish behind tourists and watched for rock falls , and the occasional hunt trip just as a packman. What were you guiding?

Yes they have a seed bank in Australia in your state I believe @leggy
My last order from ilgm came through Melbourne 3 months after it was sent.
Who knows we’re that parcel went for all that time.
In the meantime the same order was resent twice and never arrived.
It was the original order that arrived in the end.
It was about then ilgm closed there doors on nz sales.
As sad as it is.
Your lucky

1 Like

So your at fault then @Blackmoon :joy:

2 Likes

Yes my fault i thought that ilgm was going to fold and I was so impressed with there business ethics that when covid struck i attempted to buy as many seeds as possible to keep there business afloat.
My plan Back fired
@anon90946932

2 Likes

Yep this one is Afghan Kush

3 Likes

Hi @redrum long time no hear.
Wow that looks amazing.
Nice work
I’ve been given 3 Afghani strain clones apparently about a month ago. How would you know.
Oh well ill grow them out see what happens.
Don’t know anything about Afghani strains

Stunning!

How tall is that @redrum and what size pot you got it growing in.?
Cheers

Around 6ft it’s in a 40 ltr pot can’t let it grow too high because of neighbours

1 Like

Yer right. Ofcourse you don’t want it too high neighbors might see it.
Do you get visitors?
@redrum

Not many no

Its always tricky to redirect a visitor that you don’t want going i a particular direction of your garden. Lol
@redrum

“Oh those , yea there my fancy tomatoes “ anyways come over here and have a look at this!

1 Like

Same here @Blackmoon. Been staying very busy looking forward to Spring of the year. I will be focusing on getting my vegetable garden going. My bud tent is full running out of space quickly. Mild winter here in the mountains this year. Good luck finishing your Grow my friend.

1 Like

Thanks @kellydans for getting back to me.
Another beautiful season i seem to remember in the smokey mountains trees a stark the ground is white with snow.
The fox is out the squirrels bound the birds of prey mingle between the trees.
The ponds are frozen
The humming birds are about the dogwood trees are in flower and under that blanket of thick snow new life is preparing to bloom and emerge.
Not long now and it be hot yet again.
Hope your garden project goes well. And same for your harvest.
Cheers

1 Like

What do you think? I reckon about 2 weeks away the trichomes are still clear

2 Likes

Looks really really nice @redrum
The time frame is anyone guess from this point on.
If they are still clear there’s a way to go yet. Your in the watching paint dry period.
When they get a bit more mature pick a small bud get it drying while the rest of your plant matures then when its ready for harvest you got some dry and partially cured bud while the rest starts its drying process
But you knew that already hay.
Looking good