Any members in LA?

i am placing a rather large order with kush-factory that is based out of LA. the product seems too good to be true, so I would like to know if anybody there has checked them out. the google reviews are great, but a few comments from a few months ago seem to be confusing about whether or not the company still exists.

You’re placing a large order from a company you don’t know exists?

1 Like

nope. i want to place an order with this company. talked to the guy (owner?) and although he was a dick, he said the company is going and i can order. like i said, hundreds of great reviews, but the last few were confusing. and i am on the other side of the country and hoping you folks can help verify the place. i am ordering cbd flower and the strains they have are hemp strains i have found no where else at unbeatable prices. i just want to know if anybody local to them can tell me they are legit. hope that clears up the confusion.

ugh… its like 400 to redeye there and back. only one comment and it was sarcastic af. i was hoping for some backup here.

i love growing marijuana

2 Likes

Never heard of them. I would advise you go with your gut. The least expense in this is the seeds lol. I would source from somebody more identifiable as established.

3 Likes

There are alot of people out here selling seeds…
Doesn’t mean there selling quality genetics…
Key word , (quality genetics) …
Hard to say … I’ve never heard of them…
Why are you looking for hemp seeds anyway…?
Right from the get go , I would be thinking 75% males and crappie genetics from hemp plants…
Not really sure what your looking for…?
If you get a handle on cloning , there wont be a need for tons of seeds… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Exactly I have now been finding the best genetics and cloning them plants.

2 Likes

my apologies for not being clear again, but the purchase is for wholesale hemp flower. i have other places, but kush-factory is still on my mind. and since we’re on the subject, i am also having trouble sourcing good beans. so far i have eden cbd, swiss dream cbd, hot blonde, stormy daniels, and cherry blossom. need alot more.

i am opening a cbd dispensary. actually the first in my state if i can get my ass on the ball here. i am buying wholesale until i am harvesting. probably 6 months before i will have smokable product.

There’s no real point to smoking a bunch of cbd…
I really think you need to figure out your business model…
It’s so easy to get anything Cbd in my area that it dont even make sense to even grow the hemp …
Just buy it here and sell it for a couple of dollars more in your area…
No need to even grow…
I was in a couple of dispensaries in my area the other day…
3 different dispensaries…
Super cheap meds…
I was really surprised at how cheap everything was…
Not super quility , but a good second for basically nothing…
I was shocked… :wink:

3 Likes

i have been working on the business model and plan for quite sometime now. research the growing smokable hemp market. look at how fast it is growing and how much the demand is exceeding supply. it isnt always about what you prefer. it is about seeing the writing on the wall and figuring out how best to profit from it. especially in states that has yet to legalize mj! dont be so closed minded just because you dont see a point in the product. one of the most profitable products in history was the pet rock…

1 Like

and please if it is so easy, i am looking for 400 per lb for premium flower. 15-20 different strains please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should go get you some pics of the huge building’s that are growing in 3 different states in a stones throw from me…
Big money will more then likely steem roll you…
Either way… sorry to say that…
If you want to grow a bunch of plants , we can get you there…
I’m just saying that I know of several people trying to get rid of decent quality medicine at super cheap prices and still a no go…sitting on hundreds of pounds and know one to buy it… all legal…
Not even hemp , or CBD…
It’s all quality medicine…

weed’s supply has outgrown the demand. please find me the thousands of surplus pounds of hemp. you keep talking about mj. we are talking about 2 totally different products. stop being so negative. if everybody thought like that, nobody would be rich. have you researched the exploding hemp market yet? i think you will be surprised to find out how wrong you are.

i knew your name sounded familiar. you commented in my kush and purp grow journal… one time… one line… a negative one.

Not being negative…
At least not trying to be …
I just live in an area that’s flooded…
Not downplaying anything that your trying to do…
Hopefully it works out for you…
I know personally about the road your wanting to travel and it ain’t a easy one , even if you have 5 million dollars in the bank , it don’t mean nothing…
Alot of people around my parts thought that they were gonna be big time farmers too and what really ended up happening is every one from Washington and Colorado and Oregon that was already established ran down to my neck of the woods with all of there money and bought out anybody that thought they even had a chance…
Seen it first hand…
So all’s I’m saying , is good luck and hopefully it work’s out for you…
Also you shouldn’t take knowledge as negativity…

1 Like