Any knowledge using Canna PK 13/14

They were photos from white label. A drop in the temperature will bring out the purple. She’s a real heavy yielder and one of my favourites :heart_eyes:

1 Like

have you tried their Auto Purple Bud ?
I grow by sunlight in my conservatory.

1 Like

Not really thought about their autos tbh. Should be great in the conservatory in this weather though. Our conservative is red hot just now

it was hot here but I am about to put the central heating on as its chilly willy down here.
I have grown autos for years and have had fab results and mega yields.
I think I will try them P/Bud fer sure !
Thanks for the guidance.

1 Like

this may be of interest to you, I plan on giving 50% of my P/Bud grow with this and Canna Nutes to the rest.

1 Like

I’m all over the stinging nettle thing. Going to try it when they get up a bit. Yep definitely purple bud loved it. Tag me in your journal if you do one, be interesting to see how it goes :sunglasses:

1 Like

Important Info

Butterflies lay their eggs underneath Nettle Leaves…please do a Google Pictures on them as I am not able to upload any pics my end.

1 Like

That my friend is a cracking bit of info. Didn’t know that thank you :sunglasses:

also Pilipali is Welsh for butterfly…Go Hearts !

1 Like

@Davyg

this is well worth having a look at, its on the Black Isle, just north of you

The medicinal catlogue makes for fine reading.

1 Like

That’s a proper find mate. Just going through the catalogue just now

@James68 what was the name of that “black smoke” herb mate.

Perfect mate, feel free to delete again :sunglasses:

I don’t got no emojis and i cannot upload pictures…can u ?..the last microsoft update put the voodoo on my comp.
My Missus spent an hour talking with her pal in Kircaldy today and so we are heading up to Edinburgh to https://www.poyntzfieldherbs.co.uk/ from Cardiff when the adults say its ok to travel and get me a swagbag of seeds and such.

Oohhh sounds like a great road trip. We’re still on lockdown as our president is still point scoring with Westminster. Is delivery not an option or is the road trip going ahead anyway with the seeds a Brucy bonus. It’s tipping down with rain here so bring your wellies. I can upload pictures no problem with my phone, don’t own a computer so no idea on that one. You do know that the Black isle is North of Inverness don’t you? Can see me putting an order in as well :sunglasses:

Ponzy does not start mail order until Sept and I am ready to hit the road and get my Brucy Bonus via a big jet and pick up a hire car in E’burgh…I was on the film crew for the film Loch Ness in '96 and remember the drecht weather and it was bloody stoating out on the Loch with Ted Danson with show biz explosions and very bad pink speed…and Glenmorangie of course.

The weather is murder up there not to mention those midges :scream:. Just love that full area :heart_eyes:. As for the film crew bit I just love pyrotechnics. You will fly right over my house so when you get close to Edinburgh get the driver to peep the horn and I will give you a wave :sunglasses:.
Try this, highly recommended for those quiet times watching your grow :heart_eyes:

I shall do.
are you growing at the moment ?..I have to grow a years supply and my second brood are 2 weeks old and I pray for sunshine…its tipping down here and fog rolling in from the Irish Sea

I have these on the go just now and are around 4 weeks away from harvest. Northern lights is all gone. I grow for friends, family and anyone I hear about that needs it. I just love growing things, my family think it’s hilarious. I could make a fortune but not interested. I would rather help than profit if the truth be known :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I knew you were a Gentleman of Nature.

1 Like