Any idea what’s wrong

Starting on bottom leaves and workings its way to top.

Growing in closet, seed bought from growers choice. Two fans blowing I keep the door thee inches open. She growing in home made living soil. Temp is 80 humidity 44 - 47. Ph 6.4

First thought is this plant looks kinda big for a solo cup.

This could be pests When you look closely at the stems of the leaves and the undersides of the leaves do you see anything?

With in a week the leaf will die

Not seeing anything under the leaves and stem seems fine.

You using something that has magnification ? Loupe or something? To look at the stems and leaves?
Also as @Deez mentioned …it should be in a bigger pot …preferably it’s final one …
If you have zero pest issues I’d suspect it wants more room and this is how it’s telling you
I’m not an expert but many here are and I’m kind of just relaying things I’ve read …

Sorry man I also just realized you said home made living soil ….
Way out of my league …

Ya it’s out my league also.( bought from someone who makes it) and I’m transplanting tonight or tomorrow. I have two more plants growing next it her and their just fine. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

No worries someone that knows way more than me will be along …sometimes it takes some time …but trust me be patient and maybe wait to hear their advice
I’m a first time outdoor grower and have no business giving advice …but the transplant is inevitable anyway …no expert needed on that part …but the spots could be anything at this point that could be nothing to worry about or something to worry about

Happy growing !!

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA- Larry og bought from growers choice.
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Live soil solo cups transplanting to grow bags.
System type? ??
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?- n/a
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS- n/a
Indoor or Outdoor- indoor small closet
Light system, size? Cheap led(but they do the job)
Temps; Day, Night- 83/80
Humidity; Day, Night- 46/47
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- n/a I leave the door cracked 3 in
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, a/c
Co2; Yes, No- n/a

2 Likes