Any idea what are these things growing?

AK 47 roughly 4 weeks into flowering and these are growing off of the trunk. What are they? Are they bad? Thanks image|375x500

1 Like

Look like swollen calyx to me

I have em too

Haha …and No Not a bad thing …

1 Like

Ok, great. 1st time grower here and am learning what not to do next time
Thanks

1 Like

@SteveSS396 im all out of likes today !!! Lol

But same here !!!

3 Likes

I have (2) Amnesia Haze going as well. 1 is a few weeks away and the other a few weeks behind that. The trichs can’t change quick enough

1 Like

@SteveSS396
I’m in a similar situation …
One 90’s Dutch about to hit 3 weeks of flower and the other …unknown strain possibly cookies and cream just transitioning from pre flower into flower …was hoping I’d have a week or so between drying …an entire different animal of the growing process …DONT wanna screw up …I bought wifemouths mason jars and lids with meters and then even more meters for the jars …hope I don’t wind up with bud dust

Lol wifemouths …I’m not even correcting it

:rofl:. I haven’t purchased any jars yet. I probably should soon. My oldest is in her 8th or 9th week of flowering. I think I’ll have roughly 2 weeks between each harvest. All of them will get a wash after I harvest

3 Likes

Very nice ! Yip just a good old swallen calyx, looking great!

1 Like

@SteveSS396 yeah I’m gonna be worried about screwing it all up …but I’m just going to keep reading away on here about it …see what the experts do and try to come up with something similar

1 Like

That’s what I do. Spend some time every night reading things

2 Likes

There is gold littered throughout this forum and it’s threads :wink:

3 Likes

Definitely is. Everyone has been helpful

1 Like